Weird creatures you don't want to meet

Keroscene

Re: Weird Creatures You Don't Want to Meet

Did anyone happen to see the Jacobs Photos? I'm not sure what it is, but it kind of looks to me like a bear that was badly deformed. If I were in the woods late at night alone and came across something that looked like that, I might think I saw something other than a bear.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Nice find, I've never seen them.
That's definitely not a bear, It's legs are way too long, even a really skinny bear wouldn't seem to have such long legs. Are there primates in pensylvania ? Isn't it too north to have primates there ?

I'm suprised, it's from 2007, it's pretty new.

To me, it looks like... well, a baby Big Foot ! :rolleyes:

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

round my neck of the woods they are called (MOMO) and some still say they see them all the time. gee wally where are all these things hiding at????
we can read the name tags on your shirt from orbit but we can see a nine foot ape walking through a bean field????? yeh rite
mine drags the ground and leaves a ditch too.
I kick every so offten to fill it, so it won't imberrass anyone:confused:

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Where I live, nobody believe in any of these creatures. Not even the big foot... (I'm in Canada). I don't remember anything about people seeing creatures. It would be cool to get a gnome :)

Creepy Gnome terrorises town in General Guemes, Salta, Argentina | The Sun |HomePage|News
A gnome ! A gnome !

Num7

Yes a gnome! I wanted an elf for a while till I found out that they are MEAN!
I know a man who says he saw and was chased by bigfoot and to this day he has told about 4 people and he shakes and reacts everytime he thinks about it...Also the part of the Mt.Hood Nat. forest that it happened in has since been closed....
I dont believe really, but his story is compelling and for a year after the incident there were armed Rangers keeping people out till the gates could be built and deep ruts carved out so you cant even walk back thriugh the trees. This was not land leased out to a logging co...it just was all the sudden off limits..
I know the woods round here and its just weird..the whole thing..

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl said:
I know a man who says he saw and was chased by bigfoot and to this day he has told about 4 people and he shakes and reacts everytime he thinks about it...

If an old man is reacting and shaking when talking or thinking about the big foot, something must have happened :eek: lol. You can't imagine that, or create for yourself an experience like that.
There many places where poeple claim to have seen the big foot, some other poeple claim that they shot it, and he got away. I wonder if we'll ever know the truth about this creature.

Num7 :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I must agree with 7 you can't fake a response like that the guy saw somethin that scared him sh*%less. what we may never know but somethin huh?????
hey wate a min. what about geek squad down at monsanto
theres always the odball chance that all these freak creatures are escaped/turned lose experiments from a genitics lab.
I know lay off the quervo & budwiser. :D
but realy these things are crawling out of the woodwork every where it seems. and I don't care what anyone says the tech. stuff is ready and in the field to find them if wanted. it just is odd they cant round one up to look at.wheres that guy that went and got king kong bet he could bring one back in a cage for us to poke with a stick huh?????

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
I must agree with 7 you can't fake a response like that the guy saw somethin that scared him sh*%less. what we may never know but somethin huh?????
hey wate a min. what about geek squad down at monsanto
theres always the odball chance that all these freak creatures are escaped/turned lose experiments from a genitics lab.
I know lay off the quervo & budwiser. :D
but realy these things are crawling out of the woodwork every where it seems. and I don't care what anyone says the tech. stuff is ready and in the field to find them if wanted. it just is odd they cant round one up to look at.wheres that guy that went and got king kong bet he could bring one back in a cage for us to poke with a stick huh?????

Yeah, kc when you brought that up I thought..makes sense, then I rememberd something.
There are parts of the Mt.Hood Nat. Forest that is OFF LIMITS.
And I mean no fly zones as well..
So if the government wants these things contained then just keep them in the parts of the forest that are off limits..to everyone, even planes and helicopters.
I have been out in the woods in a restricted area and these male and female armed rangers come outta nowhere and tell me, impolitely, to "LEAVE, NOW, DONT COME BACK OR U WILL B ARRESTED" So who knows?
As a homeschool teacher I have studied early american history (ALOT) and tho there are stories and myths, not one pioneer shot one?
Kept one?
If the native americans have ever killed one, we havent heard abou it.
not actual proof.
kc: what does the Native Americans on you side of the country say?
I know about stories, but we still dont have a bigfoot pelt, right?
thats why I dont believe, well maybe just a little, the reason is because other things I thought impossible, I have experienced, so almost anything is possible!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh the keepout signs are odd huh??? and no, to the best of my knowlage theres been no hides tacked on the barn ever. thats odd too, cause iffin one of those things confronted me out in the woods, it would be a do or die meeting. and lets face it boys and girls, I don't think you or I would be able to sneek up on one. so if we met at all, it would be by there choice huh???? I mean it would be like trying to sneek up on you in your bedroom. not so easy to do.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
yeh the keepout signs are odd huh??? and no, to the best of my knowlage theres been no hides tacked on the barn ever. thats odd too, cause iffin one of those things confronted me out in the woods, it would be a do or die meeting. and lets face it boys and girls, I don't think you or I would be able to sneek up on one. so if we met at all, it would be by there choice huh???? I mean it would be like trying to sneek up on you in your bedroom. not so easy to do.

Those Jacobs photos were WILD!
kc you are right, cant sneak up on something that has been watching you the whole time..
For me it would be like sneaking up on a mountain cat!
Can't B done! She will get you while you are making your plan of attack!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh the photos are wierd looking, not sure what they are:eek: or just exactly where they were taken at.might be mutant monkeys at a chines zoo. all we can be sure of is
theres two hairy things by a tree.