Weird creatures you don't want to meet

gonzogirl

Re: Weird Creatures You Don't Want to Meet

kc wildman said:
yeh the photos are wierd looking, not sure what they are:eek: or just exactly where they were taken at.might be mutant monkeys at a chines zoo. all we can be sure of is
theres two hairy things by a tree.

But look at the second pic..that is a creature with some long legs!
Could have been a photoshop deal.
There is a great website where the site does all kinds of contests ..who can photoshop the best..Some of the winners are amazing..
Like an archeolgical dig where the guys are digging out what looks like a 10,000 year old cooler full of beer! Or a GIANT skull.
Damn, cant remember the site..Harte prolly knows..
If I remember I will ask him....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I remember the giant skull, it was amazing if it's the one I'm thinking about.
About the creature, it's not that easy to figure out if some of these pictures are photoshoped or real, in our days. In one pic it looks like a bear, in the other, it looks like a giant monkey.

gonzogirl

I showed the pic at home and people started assuming that a chimp had escaped from somewhere and is just living there out in the woods....but I think that the chimp would be easy prey so how long can it last out there..the pics are good ones tho...it looks hairy not furry so its not a bear......weird

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well one thing for sure it aint no puppy in a grinch suit huh????
and like said photoshop can do all kinds of neat stuff
so now we got a new area of creatures
U.F.C. to go with U.F.O.'s hey maybe there the pilots haveing a walk-about,piss break,ha ha ha

gonzogirl

This makes me remember that when it comes to weird creatures I at least stand a chance with whippin' a persons ass but an animal...now that scares the crap outta me..I hope I never meet up (close up) with a bear or mountain cat without my gun.....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I think that most of these creatures are living deep in the forest, in hiden places. In places where people don't go for sure. That's why we don't see them often. Like the bear-monkey, it's in the forest. They must hide to stay unknown.
I wonder if some of them are the result of experiments. None of them are ETs in my opinion. Except the chupacabra, that's the only one that could be from elsewhere.
I'm not saying it is, but if one of them must not be from here, it's the chupacabra. :rolleyes:

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have heard some reports of a new breed of timber wolves up in minn. the things are spose to be meaner than the norm. and slitely biger with the back legs a little longer than the norm. haven't looked at it yet thow so can't say to much for sure. but it seems odd that almost monthly we hear of a new freak animal turning up some where huh?????

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
I have heard some reports of a new breed of timber wolves up in minn. the things are spose to be meaner than the norm. and slitely biger with the back legs a little longer than the norm. haven't looked at it yet thow so can't say to much for sure. but it seems odd that almost monthly we hear of a new freak animal turning up some where huh?????

That sounds like the werewolf from An American Werewolf in London!!!!!
The chupacabra is one of the scariest looking things......

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl said:
The chupacabra is one of the scariest looking things......
And one of the most mysterious. Some people see signs of it's existence, but no one really see the beast.

And tell me, what the hell is that :confused:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

looks like a cross between a chicken and a dog......its a dogken....ha ha ha . not what you want to see sneakin round the campsite when your sleepin in a tent huh?????? wonder if it has biggass claws to match the teeth??? yikes!!!!!!