Weird creatures you don't want to meet

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Weird Creatures You Don't Want to Meet

I've just watched a TV program with a guess who as been studying and searching for the Big Foot since more than 20 years. He worked with a scientist from the university of washington, and he said that the 1967 Patterson video was not a hoax. He talked about the Jacob pictures posted by baudmiksen earlier. The guy said that there are about 2 000 bigfoots in North America. Interesting, but the anchorman was not really interested, so he wasn't asking very interesting questions.

YouTube - bigfoot patterson

The guy as been studying an pretty large area in Quebec, and he found many foot prints between 14 and 18 inches that he claims to be bigfoot prints.
I didn't think that serious people was searching for the bigfoot like this guy does. That's interesting, because they don't talk a lot about these subjets on TV in our days.

Num7

gonzogirl

I thought that a few years ago, It was found to be a hoax...But I cant remember the specifics....The film looks real though....
Is Bigfoot the missing link???

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, I know, but the guy made very serious studies on it, it was amazing. He got "hi-res" pictures out of the original film, and made skeleton models out of it, and all that stuff. He pretended that looking at the way he was moving, it can't be somebody in a suit. Also, the beast's head doesn't look to move around very well, that's one of his points. He even made models of the big foot's skull.

I'm not sure if it's real or not, but the guy was very interesting, and that makes me wonder if the beast may exists.

Num7 :)

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Wow, look at that beast from Guinea!
Hellish hairy sea monster cast ashore (photo) - Pravda.Ru

That's a big one!

That was one of the weirdest looking things I have ever seen!
I think there are things in the ocean that have never been seen and may never be seen..I do know that some of the creatures I have seen on the Discovery channel confirm to me that we havent seen it all yet!
How many times can I use the word seen?..oops I did it again:)
Oh and about the bigfoot guy....I did look around about it some more and there is something to it...Sometimes I think there are roadblocks set up to keep things in their "place".....to me the thing doesnt really look like it is a suit.
It really looks like hair..so I am on the fence..

Keroscene

Numenorean7 said:
Hairy whale with fur maybe ?
It might be whale after all... a very hairy one. :eek:

Num7

I don't see any hair in the photos. For now I agree with Harte on this one. Looks like a whale to me too. Especially this one.

Google some dead whale photos and they look the same.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, they say the creature is hairy in the link... that doesn't mean it's true either...
Some part of it, around what remains of the head "could" look like wet fur to me, but nothing more (in this one). There seem to be no fur on its back though. The photos aren't really good anyway.

I found this picture on Google

No fur. Perhaps it tends to be a whale after all. :)

Num7 !

Harte

Numenorean7 said:
Hairy whale with fur maybe ?
It might be whale after all... a very hairy one. :eek:

Num7
Sometimes when the skin and stuff starts rotting, it rots into like stringy masses. I think it has to do with the cell structure - I read it once but I can't recall right now.

It's often mistaken for fur because nobody in their right mind is gonna walk up and run their hand through that stinking mess to see if it's fur or rotting flesh, right?

Harte