Weird creatures you don't want to meet

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Weird Creatures You Don't Want to Meet

Just wondering, would it be possible to turn someone into a creature, like Hulk ?
KC's post makes me think of that. Imagine the experiment went wrong, and that after a few years, the guy became a kind of beast.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I don't know bout turnin into the hulk, but there seems to be quite a bit of history. that says someone was able to mix people with animals.
the ledgends are plenty, and with the steroids and advances in nano tech comin out more everyday. maybe its a real poss. and not just scifi anymore.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well just saw a report on the tube. they have cloned a dog that appears to have a nose for cancer. seems it can smell it on people, and hope the pups do too.
I am still wonderin when they will start to tell bout the hybrids they been cookin up. :confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, I'm not sure they'll tell people about hybrid stuff, because it would create some panic perhaps.

At least, it could make more food for people in poor countries, or eating in McDonalds and places like that. I prefer not to know what I eat anyway !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I think just the opp. soon they will be giving away some type of gene splice to make us better, stronger,faster, prettyer. just wait, its comin like a frieght train. they will corrupt the blood again as they did in noah's day

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Do you think they used genetics in Noah's days ?
I heard that before, and I remember some quotes from the Bible, but can we assume that ?

Sounds interesting, history repeats itself. Do we notice ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yes, I believe they did it then, and will do it again. if I remember it rite. I think it is the book of Jasher that records the flood and its reasons. I know, I know that book is not in the BIBLE. but I think it is reffered to as a source for knowlage.

gonzogirl

Yeah I was just saying to myself..."I dont remember that book in the Bible!"
Sounds interesting enough to check it out....

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Yeah I was just saying to myself..."I dont remember that book in the Bible!"
Sounds interesting enough to check it out....
its a good read if ya like that kinda stuff you can find it on the list of lost books of the BIBLE I posted its linked on another thread.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That's interesting how they avoided to put some books in the Bible.
I don't know much about all that, but they say the Bible as been "modified" many times, is that right ?