Weird dream. I feel like I am going crazy.

haggiswashere

Lately I feel like I am losing my grip. Everything is driving me crazy, I feel like people I talk to are making less and less sense. I have noticed people around me seem to be going "crazy" which freaks me out because if everyone else seems crazy then maybe I am the problem. I have been having vivid nightmares lately as well.
Last night I dreamt that I was in my childhood home, though I was an adult. I heard a woman screaming horrifically. I ran outside and ran toward the screams which seemed to be coming from a farm/field down the road. A blonde woman pulled up in a nice silver luxury car when I crossed the street and she looked toward where I was running. I could tell by her face that she could hear the screams as well. She looked at me and said she would check the house, and I told her I would check the barn. The woman ran off and I ran through a corn field that wasn't fully grown, and reached the barn. The screams were ear-piercing by then and I knew I chose correctly. I didn't slow down, I just charged through the door. The next thing I knew, I was in bed next to my wife. Everything was the same and I believed I was really awake, but I had two files (manilla folder style) sitting on my chest, and one had a picture of the barn on it. I thought to myself, oh "they" wanted me to see it. (I don't know what that means. I got dressed and put on my boots and drove to an address in the folder (that I can't remember now) and I saw the farm and barn but they were abandoned and I said to someone,' oh I remember this. It burned. It all burned.' And then I woke up for real. I just felt such dread, and I couldn't shake it. I wanted to help the woman but I don't know why I couldn't. I don't know what I meant about it being burnt. I just felt sick to my stomach, like it was a warning. I know it sounds stupid, but with everyone acting the way they have been lately (or the way I have been perceiving them) I feel like I am being disconnected and I am "leaving". I just can't shake this feeling that I am about to die, or that something big is about to change, and my omen just made me feel worse. Almost as if, no matter how hard I try to save everyone, it's all going to burn and there is nothing I can do. I am not mentally ill, or on any medication. I can't figure out why I am tripping out so bad. Anyone else ever feel like this? Like the lines of reality are getting fuzzy? Just so no one gets worried, I have no intention of harming myself or anyone else. I just feel a great sense of dread.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
If the barn exists on this timeline then research it. Maybe it did burn down once, maybe people died. You are probably picking residual stain of something bad that happened there once.

Either that or wait. Wait for the barn in your dream to appear in your life or the blonde woman or the luxury car. When you do encounter them then you will have had your dream warning about danger or what might come to pass.

Itheblaze

Doomsday is in the air. People are catching it like a cold. Between blood moons and WW3, I think everyone's a little on edge. I also feel something (WW3 perhaps) is about to happen.

haggiswashere

Oooooh! Tell us about the 'saved your life', story.
Its kinda rough to talk about. It led to the death of a 17 year old boy in a camping accident. I feel pretty guilty about it still. Basically had weird omens and nightmares, got out of there, the kid was begging me to stay with them and hang out but I didn't. He was shot and killed that night. Still hate myself for it. I didn't know what was going to happen for sure but I knew I had to get out of there, due to nightmares leading up to it.

Itheblaze

Wow! Saved your life though. When I was 21 my friend and I had planned on going on a double date. Us 2 girls and a man she just met and his friend. When I told my Mom she was insistent that I not go, she felt wrong about it. My friend went anyway. She had one drink at the bar and the next thing she remembers is waking up in the bushes, clearly had been raped, and her left shoe missing. Maybe the shoe being taken as a trophy.