Weird Thing

StarLord

Weird Thing

Why, you're the grandma just a little past the edge. And if you scroll up you will see where Pyro says he loves us poking fun at him.

Judge Bean

Weird Thing

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Aug 10 2004, 03:53 PM
Why do people start using a thread they find ridiculous as an outhouse?

Aren't you supposed to try to contribute something to a topic . . . if you think Pryo is on the wrong track, wouldn't something more than ridicule be more helpful to him?

ahhh well . . . who am I?

poop away

Unlike Swift, I don't find the use of language to have anything whatever to do with defecation.

CaryP

Weird Thing

Unlike Swift, I don't find the use of language to have anything whatever to do with defecation.

There you go again. LMAO! Keep this up and we may have to give Hack's Jester title over to you. Damn, I find your sense of humor and wit, just damned hilarious.

Cary

CaryP

Weird Thing

Who is swift?

A writer. Gulliver's Travels and all. As in Jonathan Swift, you know, you read his work in high school probably, hopefully. He was one of the early political satirists. Damn, Hack. I keep tripping all over your footsteps. Sorry 'bout that. Pardon my clumsiness, but then I'm a clod hopper and a buffoon. What's new?

Cary

HackimerRob

Weird Thing

Now THAT would be something else. I think I once accused CaryP of being Alexander or maxwell. Seems to be my MO, just because of this facelessness of the internet. Somehow in our community though, I feel taking most of us at face value comes rather easily. Is it because we all put up such an honest, truth seeking front, is it because we all want to believe that no one here is being deceitful? I don't know. Maybe it's because the "network" that seems to be developing may very well be relied upon for absolute survival at some point in the future, who knows, but I know that I just gave my work address to someone I've never "met" in person. Granted, I do that all the time to people in businesses that have business with me, but -eh...whatever, I'm not being very jestuouous right now, is me?

StarLord

Weird Thing

Cary, must be the 'new' Corduroy farm ensemble your sporting, sport. You wear those often???

Please, try not to convince us that you are inept and uncordinated. Homey, don't play that Hoss. :D If you can hunt drunk and not be in jail for shooting your hunting budies by mistake, you can't possibly be all foot-tied like you want us to believe. Did you think some of us were still wet behind the ears??

sosuemetoo

Weird Thing

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 12 2004, 07:02 PM
Now THAT would be something else. I think I once accused CaryP of being Alexander or maxwell.

I remember some time back that Satan was accused of being Peragro. I thought it was so funny at the time because I "know" Satan and the person that made the accusation did not.

I feel taking most of us at face value comes rather easily. Is it because we all put up such an honest, truth seeking front, is it because we all want to believe that no one here is being deceitful?

I believe it is because we are all trustful of one another. We have built a "family/community." None of us have given another any reason to distrust. I'm sure as time goes on, we will "know" one another quite well, through posts, PM's, chats, etc.

Maybe it's because the \"network\" that seems to be developing may very well be relied upon for absolute survival at some point in the future, who knows, but I know that I just gave my work address to someone I've never \"met\" in person.

It seems that we in the community have gathered for many reasons. One is to seek the truth. If, for any reason that JT's story comes true, we might feel the need to rely on one another. JT told us to find 4 to 5 others that we could trust in times of trouble. Perhaps this is our way of seeking one another out to find those people. We may never meet, but we may "need" one another at some time.

CaryP

Weird Thing

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 12 2004, 07:07 PM
Cary, must be the 'new' Corduroy farm ensemble your sporting, sport. You wear those often??? ?

Please, try not to convince us that you are inept and uncordinated. Homey, don't play that Hoss. :D ?If you can hunt drunk and not be in jail for shooting your hunting budies by mistake, you can't possibly be all foot-tied like you want us to believe. Did you think some of us were still wet behind the ears??

Starlord,

Self deprication is a Southern art form. Just being ma self there bubba. I don't think anyone here is all that wet behind the ears, especially when it comes to my rantings. Some of the yunguns' here git carried away at times, but most of the landed gentry in these parts have been around the block a time or two, IMO. (I'd say "humble", but there ain't nothing humble about it.) I'm not trying to deceive anyone, just trying to keep my arrogance in check. I try not to hunt drunk as it makes the killing on the hard side, but afterwards is another story. I ain't foot-tied, but (ask my wife) I damned sure ain't graceful. My comments to the Official Jester were about my posting right behind his for the last two days (sorry Hack), and not so much as a reference to my lack of grace and dancing skills, but I can understand the confustion to my ramblings. As my younger sister told my mother after seeing me dance at a fraternity function (my fraternity) she attended, "Cary looked like he had graduated from the King Kong School of Dancing." Yeah, that about sums it up. 'Preciate the post though bud.

Cary