Welcome All, from 2026

Judge Bean

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

I defy anyone to put that thing into a nutshell.

A couple of few words come to mind: gobbledegook, jabberwocky, macaronic, flimflam.

I conclude that this person is a cruel fraud.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Before we go any further, let me remind you all of the Rules here:

In Regard to Those Purporting to be Time Travelers:

1. It is each person's responsibility to decide what reasons and evidence they will consider relevant for believing or not believing a TTer's claims. We strongly suggest that you be very careful about acting on the suggestions or claims of anyone claiming to be a TTer, and that you recognize that anyone claiming to be a TTer may possibly be perpetrating a hoax.

2. Members are free to discuss, disect, and debunk the stories of any purported TTer. However, the TTer must be given the same respect and courtesy that we would expect any other member to be given. No exceptions.

3. No TTer is required to prove their story. If a TTer is unable or unwilling to provide such proof, then there's not much anyone can do about it. If you don't want to believe their story, don't post in their thread. On the same token, if a TTer is unable or unwilling to provide proof, then they must accept that their story will most likely be considered a hoax and that they will be ignored.

4. Discussions of future occurances of terrorism or terror-related attacks are prohibited. If a member would like to discuss terror-related attacks with a TTer, they may do so via PM.

5. Any use of illegal methods to acquire information on a TTer (or any other memeber) will result in a permanent ban. This includes hacking, identity theft, etc,.

Rules for Time Travelers Wishing to Post:

1. TTers wishing to tell/discuss their stories must utilize the Are You One? forum. Do not start threads in this forum if you are not claiming to be a TTer.

2. Do not perpetrate a hoax on this site. Only post if you are an actual TTer.

3. If you are posting in an attempt to hunt down/cause injury to TTers, your post will be deleted and you will receive a warning.

4. Don't start a Q and A session on another time traveler's topic. You will receive a warning and the posts will be deleted.

5. Do your best to post in standard English.

6. By posting as a TTer, you must understand and accept that certain efforts will be made to ascertain the validity of your story.

7. Gloating over others naivety, gullibility, or willingness to believe will result in a ban.

8. All other rules that apply to the general membership apply to TTers as well. Make sure that you are aware of them so that you don't get yourself into trouble.

No margin for error, no room for interpretation, stick to them. Sosuemetoo and Timmy G are your Moderators here and they will enforce them without fear nor favour.

Keep it on an even keel. :grin:

gl100

Zeshua,

Since you state that you are already communicating with us in the near future, then this should be relatively easy. On Friday, March 18, a member will log a post containing song title and artist. All I'd like to know is who the posting member is and what the content of the post will be. We would appreciate your answer on Thursday or before. Very innocuous request for one already conversing with this forum in the future. Should cause no ripples in the timeline.

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"MisterE\")</div>
You say on your public profile your birthday is 7th December 1941 making you sixty three in human years and eighty five in saddo years. Is this about right?[/b]

Actually, this date is a date from History and does not represent my actual birthdate. As my actual birthdate would not allow me to connect with the forums as I was not 18 in your 2005. Simple enough no?

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
As Paul has used all the good bullets, each one a bullseye;

Zeshua, you are going to have to do much better than your first salvo. You have a most difficult task of proving your self.

Why have you contacted the past?

What do you seek to change in your time as what ever changes you may affect here will have no bearing in your time line?[/b]

Good question, I have contacted the past to see if it could be done, I have always had a firm belief in time travel, and the philosophical and ethical arguments have been a favorite subject of mine. When I came to the University here and we started progressing more on experiments dealing with Gravitons, I realized it might be possible to focus Gravitons at a specific space/time coordinate, creating a Bridge that exists between two times and is virtual in nature. Allowing information to be transferred, bi-directionally (with some work), and thus communicating with the past. I have not yet focused on contacting the future.

So, why have I contacted the past? Very simple, I wish to be a guide, to those who can read between the lines and construct truth out of plausibilities. I will state right now that everything I say in public and much of what I say in private must always contain a certain element of disbelief. This, and this alone is what keeps me safe. Safe from certain Governmental agencies across the world who monitor fluctuations of the timeline that we call "Time Quakes". Large enough Time Quakes or alterations of the timeline can be detected and triangulated, and then, Shut down. I have come seriously close to this outcome before and it will not be repeated.

Another good question.

We are of the same timeline, I would rather not get into a discussion of multiple timeline/worldline theory as you believe according to the John Titor story. So again, I will say, we are of the same timeline, changes to your past affect my present.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Before we go any further, let me remind you all of the Rules here...

No margin for error, no room for interpretation, stick to them. Sosuemetoo and Timmy G are your Moderators here and they will enforce them without fear nor favour.

Keep it on an even keel.[/b]

I feel that this person's predictions of global catastrophe and nuclear war are predictions of terrorist events.

I stand by my personal opinion that he is a cruel hoax, note that he has not answered my questions, state again that he must produce something more than dadaist malarkey to prove himself, and request that you hold his feet to the fire in the enforcement of the rules.

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>

Keep Reading.

My group had a setback, the others who had worked on the project left under a vow of secrecy and I have continued the work on my own. Since our initial contacts to Feb 2005, Almost a year has gone by for myself. I have corresponded with individuals from 2009 all the way back to your current time which is 14 March 2005. Did I mention the newest experiment? I've got wireless TV signals from your time coming through now, although almost impossible to watch due to time dilation and the Bridge I have set in place, I record each image and soundbyte coming through piece by piece and recompile them into a video format that still works on the computers of today.

It takes a lot of tinkering but it is so completely interesting to me to watch your Commercials. Truly unique. I would say that media of today is much different, Everything is through the Internet, Everything is Digital.