Welcome All, from 2026

Judge Bean

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

To paraphrase T.S. Eliot, Madame Zozostra, the most famous clairvoyant in Europe, nonetheless has a bad head cold.

sosuemetoo

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
Zeshua sent me a pm basically saying that he was not going to be posting in public forums and had been \"warned\" away from using pms. Guess this thread is done huh?[/b]

Duly noted.... thread closed.

Falkon303

2.) We are on the fringes of a fully efficient quantum computer. At this point in time, we have basic Qubit engines functioning on silicon/organic chips with hypertransport interconnects to the rest of the system. The basic \"Home\" or what you may call \"Desktop\" computer system is usually running 10-15 terraflops and functioning on a .5-1 terrabyte holographic memory subsystem that is fully integrated at less than 10ns to also maintain the virtual memory and RAM subsystem. Most of these computers are set-Top wireless computing systems, most people have one main computer and several interdependent connections including wrist-pad, HUD, wireless stylus, voice recog, eye control, pulse control, Brainwave pattern recog, and many have small silicon-organic implants into the temples, which allow them to control basic computer functions with direct eye movements or thought depending upon the implant
We've had working quantum computers for quite some time. We won't be running at teraflop computing within 5 years, there's no need to scale that quickly at a consumer level. People are moving away from computers and more towards mobile and serverless tech. We don't have a need for implants currently for human to computer interface, but this one was pretty close as far as predictions if we consider Neuralink.

Nandhu

Hi
Welcome All, from 2026

I would like to extend my hand in Welcome to this time travel forum. A good friend from another board had suggested I come here as well. Now that I've got the communications protocols setup correctly there should be very few issues with posting on the forums here as well as TTI.

My hopes are only those of communication and appreciation for all of our pasts/presents/futures. I, unlike many other claimed Time Travelers, am not here in your present 14 March 2005. I am communicating via means of a very special wireless Ethernet bridge functioning through rented Supercomputer time and using a Graviton Generator to effectively "Tunnel" into your present. This allows me to effectively in real-time communicate through your forums.

I look forward to the discussion, please feel free to contact me privately if you wish
How to contact u