Welcome All, from 2026

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
I feel that this person's predictions of global catastrophe and nuclear war are predictions of terrorist events.

I stand by my personal opinion that he is a cruel hoax, note that he has not answered my questions, state again that he must produce something more than dadaist malarkey to prove himself, and request that you hold his feet to the fire in the enforcement of the rules.[/b]

Events that impart Terror and Terrorist actions are different things, one does not imply the other.

I, like you, am a Member here, there are Mods here who's job it is to interpret and implement the Rules. Only when they are clearly in error, or in their absence, would I intervene and then only in dire need.

I, like you, can enjoy the ride.

Zenshua, these hoops that you use to talk to us, do we have to jump through them as well?

gl100

Zeshua,

Per your PM, you can't answer my question because it violates the rule of Disbelief??
What exactly is the rule of Disbelief? I have one myself but I dont think its the same as yours. Please post the answer on the thread so that others may benefit from it.

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Zeshua,

Per your PM, you can't answer my question because it violates the rule of Disbelief??
What exactly is the rule of Disbelief? I have one myself but I dont think its the same as yours. Please post the answer on the thread so that others may benefit from it.[/b]

I thought this Had been answered already.

Disbelief : (Noun), implies Doubt, skepticism, incredulity. My rules of disbelief are simple and this is it. I cannot say Anything which would Suspend disbelief in what I am saying. By suspend disbelief, I mean, to make someone stand up and go "Only a Time Traveler could do that". I do not wish for everyone to believe what I have to say, if I have learned Anything over the last year, it has been, many of you will always consider me, this experiment, what I have to say, a Joke or a "Hoax" as you call it.

I require this, as long as the element of disbelief remains, no major alterations of the timeline are made. By, say, posting the winning Lotto numbers, I have seen, within even a few hours, alterations of the time line approaching 1/10th of 1% concurrent derivational. This is, actually, a very large impact.

What I Can do and Have done, is discreetly, disseminate information about your futures which, as I am aware of on a Global scale, must seem priceless to you, I understand. These can come in the forums of encryption, simple word misplacement, puzzles, keys, codes, etc.

Imagine if I post the Winning Lotto numbers for the next drawing and so just because it only costs 1 dollar, 20,000 individuals hear about it, through the spread of information, and say "Its only 1 dollar why not." Disaster.

Imagine if I post the Winning Lotto numbers but they are hidden in a cryptex, a jumble, a puzzle perhaps. Even if the same number of people hear about it, only a few may actually crack the puzzle. Message delivered, only minor derivations to the timeline. This is the Win Win scenario I seek to accomplish. Comprende?

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Zenshua, these hoops that you use to talk to us, do we have to jump through them as well?[/b]

An interesting spelling of my name.

The Answer to this question is. Not all of you will jump.

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>

Disbelief : (Noun), implies Doubt, skepticism, incredulity. My rules of disbelief are simple and this is it. I cannot say Anything which would Suspend disbelief in what I am saying. By suspend disbelief, I mean, to make someone stand up and go \"Only a Time Traveler could do that\". I do not wish for everyone to believe what I have to say, if I have learned Anything over the last year, it has been, many of you will always consider me, this experiment, what I have to say, a Joke or a \"Hoax\" as you call it.

I require this, as long as the element of disbelief remains, no major alterations of the timeline are made. By, say, posting the winning Lotto numbers, I have seen, within even a few hours, alterations of the time line approaching 1/10th of 1% concurrent derivational. This is, actually, a very large impact.

What I Can do and Have done, is discreetly, disseminate information about your futures which, as I am aware of on a Global scale, must seem priceless to you, I understand. These can come in the forums of encryption, simple word misplacement, puzzles, keys, codes, etc.

Imagine if I post the Winning Lotto numbers for the next drawing and so just because it only costs 1 dollar, 20,000 individuals hear about it, through the spread of information, and say \"Its only 1 dollar why not.\" Disaster.

Imagine if I post the Winning Lotto numbers but they are hidden in a cryptex, a jumble, a puzzle perhaps. Even if the same number of people hear about it, only a few may actually crack the puzzle. Message delivered, only minor derivations to the timeline. This is the Win Win scenario I seek to accomplish. Comprende?[/b]

So basically you have no information and are useless....?

Crosstika

Disbelief : (Noun), implies Doubt, skepticism, incredulity. My rules of disbelief are simple and this is it. I cannot say Anything which would Suspend disbelief in what I am saying. By suspend disbelief, I mean, to make someone stand up and go \"Only a Time Traveler could do that\". I do not wish for everyone to believe what I have to say, ?

[/b]

I see what you mean Zorsha, you have a heavy burden on your shoulders, sending back information regarding future events to a bunch of neanderthals in land of the lost must be a real hassle. It's a good idea you keep your indentity top secret. With any luck maybe a Time quake will occur and all your posts/ evidence will vanish into time. God speed and good luck.

btw the title " Hello EVERYONE I'm From 2026!!!!!" was a nice cryptic touch..

sosuemetoo

I've been away all day.

I appreciate Grayson stepping in while TimmyG and I were absent.

I want to remind everyone to please follow the rules, do not be hostile. Ask questions. If they are not answered to your satisfaction, just ask more. No need to swing baseball bats. We are a civilized crowd.

And this will be a civilized thread....understood?

CaryP

Disbelief : (Noun), implies Doubt, skepticism, incredulity. My rules of disbelief are simple and this is it. I cannot say Anything which would Suspend disbelief in what I am saying. By suspend disbelief, I mean, to make someone stand up and go \"Only a Time Traveler could do that\". I do not wish for everyone to believe what I have to say, if I have learned Anything over the last year, it has been, many of you will always consider me, this experiment, what I have to say, a Joke or a \"Hoax\" as you call it.

Imagine if I post the Winning Lotto numbers for the next drawing and so just because it only costs 1 dollar, 20,000 individuals hear about it, through the spread of information, and say \"Its only 1 dollar why not.\" Disaster.

Imagine if I post the Winning Lotto numbers but they are hidden in a cryptex, a jumble, a puzzle perhaps. Even if the same number of people hear about it, only a few may actually crack the puzzle. Message delivered, only minor derivations to the timeline. This is the Win Win scenario I seek to accomplish. Comprende?[/b]

Okay hoss. No one's asking you for the lotto numbers. gl100 just asked you to post this, "All I'd like to know is who the posting member is and what the content of the post will be. We would appreciate your answer on Thursday or before." What's so hard or sinister about a song and artist? Nothing. You wanna keep people in disbelief? You're doing a swell job. Why the misdirection with the lotto numbers? gl100 never said anything about that. You pulling a Houdini here with some misdirection for an illusion? I'm sure you have some convoluted answer for this. Whatever.

If you've been in contact with some of the members here since 2009 back to now, care to say who they are? My future can't be that priceless, anything in your rear view crystal ball you'd care to share about me? Am I still here at TTF in 2009? You know who I am? Wait, that might be priceless. LOL Have fun while you're here, just don't jack with people too much. I'll play nice if you will.

Cary