Welcome All, from 2026

Judge Bean

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
You know who I am? Wait, that might be priceless. [/b]

It would be. I believe that he is without any encrypted information on you. He is, as you might say... clueless.

yeyeman9

Is people in 2026 really spiritual?
How is technology by then?
Is gaming still around?

Cheers,
Yeyeman9

StarLord

Could you please send me the keys to the sphynx? There is a standing 1 million Dollar Reward to that. If I had the keys, I promiss to return it by sundown, all gased up and waxed and I'll even split the reward with you. Simply send me your Name and Account # And I'll purchase 500,000 worth of your choice in stocks under your name.
By 2026 you should be quite the rich and dapper fellow.
I think this is a win win situation.

Zeshua

10 days afterwards, I am attempting a duplicate post, this was first posted on TTI. I now, however would like to measure the effects of a duplicate post on this fourm. Thank you...

.. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -- --- .-. . / .--. . .-. -.-. . .--. - .. -... .-.. . / - .... .- -. / -- --- ... - / ... - --- .--. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- / -.. --- ..- -... - / .- -. ... .-- . .-. ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-. . ...- . .- .-.. . -.. / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .... --- / ... . . -.- / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... / ... - --- .--.

My friends,
We are still in Real-Time, as a day passes for you, so does it pass for myself. You and I are still locked together as the events of the World unfold all around you.

It has been said "Good things take time, Great things happen all at once."

IT has also been told, as a curse, "May you Live in Interesting Times."

No doubt there is no reason to believe. Whats more, no reason to believe in me. Then again why should I believe in you, my predecessors as it were. I am determined to make a difference, it seems only small changes can be made, but those changes can have a Large impact, the key is time.

In your time, you no doubt feel it. You must feel the world becoming unglued, frustrated, confused, things going out of control. In 2005 we're in the middle of a war and you all acted like nothing was the matter. Life as normal. We, that is, You and I, must work together.

I believe the answer to the riddle of what can be said by a time traveler, or someone with knowledge of future events come to pass, has been solved by myself. I believe I know exactly what can and cannot be told, without altering the future to a degree that is, shall we say, "Unacceptable".

The most important thing, which I must reveal now is, that, above all, I must always sustain a degree of disbelief. As long as some of you, as us humans do, will always be IN disbelief, there are few but very definite limits of what can be said.

So I ask you all, not that it is close to disregard or further away from the pasture, as it confines you, the degree of uncertainty surrounding your times. I ask you, what happens if the Pope Dies?

03/04/05.

(Note: I have as of yet not received an answer to this question.)

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
10 days afterwards, I am attempting a duplicate post, this was first posted on TTI. I now, however would like to measure the effects of a duplicate post on this fourm. Thank you...

.. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -- --- .-. . / .--. . .-. -.-. . .--. - .. -... .-.. . / - .... .- -. / -- --- ... - / ... - --- .--. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- / -.. --- ..- -... - / .- -. ... .-- . .-. ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-. . ...- . .- .-.. . -.. / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .... --- / ... . . -.- / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... / ... - --- .--.

My friends,
We are still in Real-Time, as a day passes for you, so does it pass for myself. You and I are still locked together as the events of the World unfold all around you.

It has been said \"Good things take time, Great things happen all at once.\"

IT has also been told, as a curse, \"May you Live in Interesting Times.\"

No doubt there is no reason to believe. Whats more, no reason to believe in me. Then again why should I believe in you, my predecessors as it were. I am determined to make a difference, it seems only small changes can be made, but those changes can have a Large impact, the key is time.

In your time, you no doubt feel it. You must feel the world becoming unglued, frustrated, confused, things going out of control. In 2005 we're in the middle of a war and you all acted like nothing was the matter. Life as normal. We, that is, You and I, must work together.

I believe the answer to the riddle of what can be said by a time traveler, or someone with knowledge of future events come to pass, has been solved by myself. I believe I know exactly what can and cannot be told, without altering the future to a degree that is, shall we say, \"Unacceptable\".

The most important thing, which I must reveal now is, that, above all, I must always sustain a degree of disbelief. As long as some of you, as us humans do, will always be IN disbelief, there are few but very definite limits of what can be said.

So I ask you all, not that it is close to disregard or further away from the pasture, as it confines you, the degree of uncertainty surrounding your times. I ask you, what happens if the Pope Dies?

03/04/05.

(Note: I have as of yet not received an answer to this question.)[/b]

hahahahahaha

JediStryker

I have a question. I am assuming that, by your communicating with us via the internet, you have access to our 2005 infrastructure and have somehow found a way to send your data packets into the past and then receive them back again. I am also assuming that you're doing this wirelessly, as a hard-wired connecting would require that you have access to our 2005 infrastructure, which I doubt even really exists in 2026. This means that you are sending your packets wirelessly to an access point here in 2005, and then getting them back again. Quite a feat.

You're also using an internet proxy, which means that you are still using TCP/IP, which I also find odd because it is not a very good protocol in terms of speed. By 2026 I would hope that we were using different methods of communicating via the internet.

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"JediStryker\")</div>
I have a _-_--__---___---____--___-__-____---_--___--__---...--...___--____---__

Sorry, I am experiencing some interference.

I have a question. I am assuming that, by your communicating with us via the internet, you have access to our 2005 infrastructure and have somehow found a way to send your data packets into the past and then receive them back again. I am also assuming that you're doing this wirelessly, as a hard-wired connecting would require that you have access to our 2005 infrastructure, which I doubt even really exists in 2026. This means that you are sending your packets wirelessly to an access point here in 2005, and then getting them back again. Quite a feat.

You're also using an internet proxy, which means that you are still using TCP/IP, which I also find odd because it is not a very good protocol in terms of speed. By 2026 I would hope that we were using different methods of communicating via the internet.[/b]

You are Truly Wise, although I have posted this at another site, yes you are correct this is the means by which I communicate with your time. I am accessing the Internet of your time through wireless protocols which recently became available in this area. We are Not using TCP/IP, data is no longer sent in packets, it is batched and streamed. The use of TCP/IP protocol was so that I might interface with the Internet of your time. Can you guess or do you know why I am using a Proxy though? This has more to do with Time Dilation and posting of data to Internet sites. As well as the software emulation I am running.

It would almost be impossible for a hardwire connection to be made between the times, as the width of said connection would literally have to be less than a nanometer thick and require someone on the other end to capture and plug-in the hardwire. Although I suppose its possible, it is no doubt very difficult and I do not contain the knowledge.

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
I ask you, what happens if the Pope Dies?

03/04/05.

(Note: I have as of yet not received an answer to this question.)[/b]

Sorry Zeusha for the negative attitude towards you, I truly apologize and really want to know what happens when the pope dies? Thankyou kindly