Werewolfs

Itheblaze

Marco Polo mentions in his book, "The Travels of Marco Polo", that he witnessed the dog-headed barbarians on the island of Andaman that sold/traded spices. They were cruel and " are just like big mastiff dogs". Also, the Greek traveler Megasthenes claimed to know about dog-headed people in Inida who lived in the mountains, communicated through barking, wore skins of wild animals and lived by hunting. Giovanni da Pian del Carpine writes of the armies of Ogedei Khan who encountered a race of dogheads who live north of Lake Baikal. Buddhist missionary Hui-Shang describes an island of dog-headed men to the east of Fusang. As you see, many people throughout history have witnessed these dog-people. Just because I've never seen one doesn't make all these people liars. Why haven't they been seen more in this modern generation? Could be they've had to go underground in fear of being caught. Put on display in a zoo.

TimeFlipper

Marco Polo mentions in his book, "The Travels of Marco Polo", that he witnessed the dog-headed barbarians on the island of Andaman that sold/traded spices. They were cruel and " are just like big mastiff dogs". Also, the Greek traveler Megasthenes claimed to know about dog-headed people in Inida who lived in the mountains, communicated through barking, wore skins of wild animals and lived by hunting. Giovanni da Pian del Carpine writes of the armies of Ogedei Khan who encountered a race of dogheads who live north of Lake Baikal. Buddhist missionary Hui-Shang describes an island of dog-headed men to the east of Fusang. As you see, many people throughout history have witnessed these dog-people. Just because I've never seen one doesn't make all these people liars. Why haven't they been seen more in this modern generation? Could be they've had to go underground in fear of being caught. Put on display in a zoo.
I think its possible that not only did they use to wear the skins of animals on their bodies, but they also used to wear the skins of animals heads to make themselves look fearsome to the other tribes in their areas as well..but i could be very wrong :eek::)

Nak Sae Glim

In the Bible one of King Davids, Mighty men, a group of soilders her fought and trained with. Was said to have defeated "two lion men of Moab" now it's not a reference to lions either, because later in that same chapter it tells about the same guy "killed a lion in a pit on a snowy day" a beautiful battle scene to imagine. But I digress, the lion men of Moab have left many biblical scholars scratching their heads. More often then not they come to the conclusion that they were not men dressed as lions.. if you get my drift.
Very similar to the concept of a werewolf.

Last edited:

Itheblaze

That was in 2Samuel 23:20 and in 1Chronicles 11:22. Very intriguing indeed. In ' Legends of the Jews' volume one, one of Esau's descendant, Anah, had a most unusual experience. Once, when he was pasturing his father's asses in the wilderness, he led them to one of the deserts on the shores of the Red Sea, opposite the wilderness of the nations, and while he was feeding the beasts, a very heavey storm came from the other side of the sea, and the asses could not move. Then, about 120 great and terrible animals came out from the wilderness at the other side of the sea, and they all came to the place where the asses were, and they placed themselves there. From the middle down, these animals were in the shape of a man, and from the middle up, some had the likeness of bears, some of apes, and they all had tails behind them like the tail of the 'dukipat' (your guess is as good as mine), from their shoulders reaching down to the earth. The animals mounted the asses, and they rode away with them, and unto this day no eye hath seen them. One of them approached Anah, and smote him with its tail, and then ran off. Many went back to search for these creatures or the missing asses to no avail.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I think Werewolves are just superstition and misidentification.

Don't the Americans have a Dogman race that seem to operate with the Sasquatch, I believe that there have been a few sightings of both together. Interestingly the Dog creatures being subservient to the Bigfoots.