What all do you think is different?

Orobos

About 7 years ago everyone and everything seemed screwed up. I mean really screwed up in deranged ways. like my family kept trying to be sexual with me, I was being arrested constantly while homeless and told I have schizophrenia, I kept having out of body experiences, sleep paralysis, see shadow people, etc.
Then I started looking at my body closely and noticed many slight differences.
The colour part of my eyes are different.
I had lumps in certain places that vanished,
I had a couple skin tags that vanished.
My palm prints look different.

And at one point while in another country There were different constellations in the sky.

Then I noticed New Zealand is no longer beside Papua new guinea
The Mandela guy died long ago but apparently not here.
The berenstein Bears are stain now.
I'm almost positive it was mother Theresa not Teresa.

I wondered if my consciousness shifted into this body from a near identical reality at some point.

The people in this reality seem to suffer from some kind of mass delusions. They advertise and act like they're good people but far from it.
And i think there might actually be some kind of deity/being in this reality that can change aspects of reality.

I don't really care much what the answer is I'm just saying these are things that seem different here.

So what do others think is different about this place.

Miscellaneous

Orobos said:
About 7 years ago everyone and everything seemed screwed up. I mean really screwed up in deranged ways. like my family kept trying to be sexual with me, I was being arrested constantly while homeless and told I have schizophrenia, I kept having out of body experiences, sleep paralysis, see shadow people, etc.
Where do you live? Seattle?

The colour part of my eyes are different.
I had lumps in certain places that vanished,
I had a couple skin tags that vanished.
My palm prints look different
Wow you must be really observant. Also please specify on this.

And at one point while in another country There were different constellations in the sky.
Assuming you're good at looking at constellations by how you noticed that it's 'different' can you draw us what constellations should be 'right' and not ''different'?

The Mandela guy died long ago but apparently not here.
The berenstein Bears are stain now.
I'm almost positive it was mother Theresa not Teresa.
Yep. We somewhat discussed this in one the threads you created.

The people in this reality seem to suffer from some kind of mass delusions. They advertise and act like they're good people but far from it.
So you're telling me that you belong in a similar reality except people there are good than this reality?

And i think there might actually be some kind of deity/being in this reality that can change aspects of reality.
Any hunch as to why this is happening or what this is?

So what do others think is different about this place.
Well, to me, I never noticed any difference in a sense that got me thinking except some. But I don't really think it was important. But other than that, I don't think I've experience any 'reality shift' as you put it. Nothing physical that I think changed. I'm pretty neutral on the berenstein/berenstain thing too and not so much about the NZ's position and such.

Krish

Orobos

Interesting stuff. Most Schizophrenia people connect to their spirit. Hence, what happened to the spirit in the past leaks in to present personality. Hence you have these observation. Your spirit could be Earth based before in any place or from another star system...it depends on the reality of the past.

Just do meditation...and a lot of thing will settle down.

Meditation has to be one hour twice a day and could be more. They have internet links that I can put it in here to use on a headphone.

Go for it....

Wind7

Staff
Orobos

Interesting stuff. Most Schizophrenia people connect to their spirit. Hence, what happened to the spirit in the past leaks in to present personality. Hence you have these observation. Your spirit could be Earth based before in any place or from another star system...it depends on the reality of the past.

Just do meditation...and a lot of thing will settle down.

Meditation has to be one hour twice a day and could be more. They have internet links that I can put it in here to use on a headphone.

Go for it....

I agree.

Reincarnation or 'past lives ' is an example that can be diagnosed as
Schizophrenia and there are those whom are living proof.

Krish

Wind7

Thank you...

Paranormalis can change the dynamics for our Civilization...

Last edited: