What all time travelers are saying?

Liberty

it is all over the net..... the bigger one will fly by us later today..... maybe.
Fire will come from the sky! Well this just in! 15 Feb 13 google Russian Meteorite ! Its all over youtube!

This is just the start of what is to come ! Have not the fiery Coals been thrown towards the earth as a warning and a marker in time? The Pope will open the bottomless pit with the keys and let out the darkness that is to come. Next the earth will shake with the very large Earthquake that will change everything. Soon the Lord will speak from the fire coming from the sun. Who will have a ear to hear what he says?

Why don't you tell them the rest TT2036! Example: One prayer and one request. The result was one side of my state had summer. The other half had winter! America is Babylon. At least you have seen or know of the judgment to come.

Liberty

Oh by the way dear readers! Have a little something for you!

You've been to Cedar Key? You must be aware I don't know any personal information about you. If I was going to guess, I would say it's important to avoid the rattlesnake or you might be "walking" back to shore. You may be happy to know that although the bridge is gone, Cedar Key is still there. " -John Titor

Cedar Key will get one bridge replacement | CedarKeyBeacon.com

Cedar Key News: Fix the Bridges!

Liberty

it is all over the net..... the bigger one will fly by us later today..... maybe.
Fire will come from the sky! Well this just in! 15 Feb 13 google Russian Meteorite ! Its all over youtube!

This is just the start of what is to come ! Have not the fiery Coals been thrown towards the earth as a warning and a marker in time? The Pope will open the bottomless pit with the keys and let out the darkness that is to come. Next the earth will shake with the very large Earthquake that will change everything. Soon the Lord will speak from the fire coming from the sun. Who will have a ear to hear what he says?

Why don't you tell them the rest TT2036! Example: One prayer and one request. The result was one side of my state had summer. The other half had winter! America is Babylon. At least you have seen or know of the judgment to come.

To Timetraveler2063 Ezekiel 33-6 . Tell us more! Its your job!

Maybe I live to see 94 maybe not :)

Liberty

This is just the start of what is to come ! Have not the fiery Coals been thrown towards the earth as a warning and a marker in time? The Pope will open the bottomless pit with the keys and let out the darkness that is to come. Next the earth will shake with the very large Earthquake that will change everything. Soon the Lord will speak from the fire coming from the sun. Who will have a ear to hear what he says? -Timtraveler2063

Moderate Southern Idaho / Wyoming wilderness earthquake

Titor left in March 2001! Vedy Vedy interesting!

TimeTravel_00

This stuff is fairly normal in geological terms. The weather is much more moderate during ice ages as global average temperatures are a bit lower. Expect a little bit more action during this warm phase as there is more water vapor in the atmosphere for such storms.

Liberty

In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians? - John Titor

TimeTravel_00

I didn't know what everyone was talking about so just looked up John Titor on Google. Ho hum.
The story of John Titor is surprisingly similar to the classic hit movie, Terminator 2, except for that part where hes not a cyborg T-800 from the future.......

Samstwitch

The story of John Titor is surprisingly similar to the classic hit movie, Terminator 2, except for that part where hes not a cyborg T-800 from the future.......

I think it's closer to Back to the Future, because his presence on our Timeline altered our future. Or perhaps it has aspects of both! :)