What all time travelers are saying?

JasperMoon

Could you quote that post? I've read the story ten times and never seen that.

it's been a few days since i heard that, but here is a news story that comes close to saying Korea might unify in the near future and they don't want Kim Jung Un as leader when that happens:

Behind the potential iron curtain, it is truly difficult to know what the objectives of this new leader are; as there are few foreigners who have met the dear leader (outside of Dennis Rodman), it truly is a change in North Korean culture. While the purge of his uncle may be seen as a return to the past as his uncle often traveled to China for business relations, it may have been that the young Kim truly desires to expand the country's horizons. The problem with truly verifying what is going on in the country is that there is such minimal information that much of the changes may be speculation, but the world can hope for a new North Korea, and perhaps a new unified Korea in the near future.

Is North Korea Falling Apart Under Kim Jong Un? | Daniel Raphael

As far as Titor's stuff is concerned I thought that's what it meant. I may have read into it more than anyone else did.