What are the forums thoughts on Karma?

Harte

Here's my thoughts on it:
0.jpg

NaturalPhilosopher

karma has been hijacked by some nasties. Notice how nobody learns lessons from karma, they just constantly want to hurt others afterwards for forever.

So is it actually not in it's intended form?

Last edited:

taykair

I've always found it interesting that if someone says something like...

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
(Galatians. Chapter 6. Verse 7. KJV)

... then he is considered to be a judgemental, Bible-thumping rube. But if he mutters the word...

... then he is thought to be a wise teacher.

Mayhem

Zenith
I always find it interesting where a human considers he knows more than a creator.

There is always go around, be negative and commit a crime against another,
more likely than not that person will find a rebound effect eventually.

But then i suppose we could quote many from the bible. Or many other scriptures.

In essence, be a good person be kind to all and your path may be easier in
the main.

taykair

I meant no offense with my post. It's only that many "Westerners" tend to hold "Eastern" philosophies in such high regard, while ignoring (or even ridiculing) the faith they were raised in - even when both are saying the same thing. (I wonder if some teens in India embrace Christianity just to piss off their Hindu parents?)

Whether there's a force which requires balance, or a God who rewards and punishes, I do not know. It does seem to me that there are those who do good who are not rewarded and those who commit vile acts who "get away with it" and die happy. Of course, the tables could be turned in the next life, but I don't know about that either.

NaturalPhilosopher

they truly do get away with it.
look at the illuminati, ultra evil their whole lives, get everything they want and die.
based on that revelation I'd say karma is a trick by evil entities at least on earth, perhaps different in space and other planets.

if you're evil enough, evil karma doesn't touch you.

if you're good enough, obviously good karma doesn't touch you either(tiny bit only).

everything is skewed to encourage evil behavior.
I'd be weary referring to a karma system as justice.
on earth no good deed goes unpunished. we all know that.

the nicest, most benevolent, most self sacrificing, age horribly, lifetime of poverty, usually in chronic pain, lifetime of emotional and mental abuse and die crazy. Obviously the buddhist-christian system of karma has been overtaken by evil.

everyone assumes karma is fufilled in the next life..but oh wait, when you don't remember anything cuz you're mindwiped. Whoops, guess that whole 'learning' thing doesn't work at all. Only lesson people learn is that the universe and god is cruel.

the only true karma is a healing. No evil-doer has an intact conscience. When that is fully restored, evil people then feel remorse and cannot forgive themselves resulting in stalled spiritual progress.

That's the only real karma.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I meant no offense with my post. It's only that many "Westerners" tend to hold "Eastern" philosophies in such high regard, while ignoring (or even ridiculing) the faith they were raised in - even when both are saying the same thing. (I wonder if some teens in India embrace Christianity just to piss off their Hindu parents?)

Whether there's a force which requires balance, or a God who rewards and punishes, I do not know. It does seem to me that there are those who do good who are not rewarded and those who commit vile acts who "get away with it" and die happy. Of course, the tables could be turned in the next life, but I don't know about that either.

Excellent reply, keep them coming please (y) :giggle:..