What are the T.E.C. archives?

TimeFlipper

Why not contact Num7 personally on here or in a pm...(y)..its simple just put a @ in front of his name, with no spaces..(y)
He is very nice person who will reply to you as soon as he possibly can..:)
He wont bite your ears off mate, well he has not bitten off my ears in the past :D

Last edited:

Harte

Why not contact Num7 personally on here or in a pm...(y)..its simple just put a @ in front of his name, with no spaces..(y)
He wont bite your ears off mate, well he has not bitten off my ears in the past :D
No, ears are not his thing.

Harte

TimeFlipper

:D:D
No, ears are not his thing.

Harte

OMG Hartey, what is that you trying to tell us mate, perhaps noses might be his forte :eek: :D ??..I cant wait for you to tell us, i mean after all, what we do we really know about him apart from what ive already said?, however he has told us that he lives with a beautiful lady (y)..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yeah, it's an old website no longer online. Parts of it can be found in archive websites.
Do you happen to know what any of them are?
I'd like to check some of it out myself.

Most of what was posted at the T.E.C. website is here in the time travel machines and experiments section. I downloaded everthing on that website back in 2001. The websites owner "Diego" asked me to start up a website to keep the content of his website alive. He couldn't keep it going due to financial hardship. I never had an interest in starting up a website though. But a while back I passed on all the T.E.C. website content to Num7. Num7 has been diligently converting over all the old files and posting them here for all to see.