What are your belief systems?

Voyageur

Everyone believes something, whether it is gravity, god, whether you put your trust in government, or you believe that sun rises tomorrow. Some of us believe multiverse, some believe this world does not exists at all.

So, as a new member, I want to know what are your basic beliefs in life? Do you believe E.T.s are non-physical? Or do you think we haven't interacted them at all? Do you thenk there are those but they're too far away for contact? Tell me everything about how you think reality operates :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow, really broad question. :) This could get long. Let's see..

I believe aliens exist and have visited earth. The evidence is everywhere. There could be non-physical beings. I would actually just consider them invisible, though.

I believe in God.

Ghosts. Yes. Psychic phenomena, yes.

Time Travel - YES!!!!

Anything else?

Voyageur

I believe aliens exist and have visited earth. The evidence is everywhere. There could be non-physical beings. I would actually just consider them invisible, though.

I believe in God.

Time Travel - YES!!!!

Anything else?
I really enjoy to hear your believes at this site. I was not sure do you mainly believe et's or are you communicating with them already. But you say, they have been here but you have not been communicating with them at least in this consciousness level?

Voyageur

Have you ever had and astral experience, where you got some sort of information or meet some kind of lifeform?

TnWatchdog

I believe in God, family, and rock-n-roll.
I believe aliens have been here in the past and will eventually show themselves to all.
I believe that there are many true conspiracies out there along with the fabricated ones that throw us off from the real ones.
I believe that evil is real and distractions have been created to occupy our minds and blind us from what is really happening...the crushing of good by evil. We are in the last days whether we want to accept or deny, dates remain unknown but when it happens it will happen quickly and no one will have much time to react.
I believe that there is so much we don't know or comprehend about this universe or ourselves. At this point in time we are discovering insects, plants, and other items that have been here but remained a secret...just imagine what we can't imagine about our surroundings.
I believe enough rambling...I need to mow the lawn.

Poison Pen

Everyone believes something, whether it is gravity, god, whether you put your trust in government, or you believe that sun rises tomorrow. Some of us believe multiverse, some believe this world does not exists at all.

So, as a new member, I want to know what are your basic beliefs in life? Do you believe E.T.s are non-physical? Or do you think we haven't interacted them at all? Do you thenk there are those but they're too far away for contact? Tell me everything about how you think reality operates :)

Do you believe E.T.s are non-physical?

Depends on who you ask.

Or do you think we haven't interacted them at all?

I doubt it......but I don't quite rule it out yet.

Do you thenk there are those but they're too far away for contact?

I don't know.

My religious belief: Don't believe in religion of any kind. Its all man made and subject to the rules of man.

And no I don't believe in time travel.

Ghosts? My jury is still out on those.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I believe in God.

Time Travel - YES!!!!

Anything else?
I really enjoy to hear your believes at this site. I was not sure do you mainly believe et's or are you communicating with them already. But you say, they have been here but you have not been communicating with them at least in this consciousness level?

I have not seen aliens myself, but the evidence is in ancient art and artifacts, as well as peoples' personal experiences. I am not in communication with any aliens that I am aware of.