what are your thoughts on: the montauk project, steven gibbs hdr, the multiverse resonator?

TheInvalidSoul

Its been awhile since I was on here. So any open discussions, opinions, theories are welcome. Or maybe you own a time machine and you like to share your experience. :)

IndianaKairos

Its been awhile since I was on here. So any open discussions, opinions, theories are welcome. Or maybe you own a time machine and you like to share your experience. :)

I'm currently writing a blog about my experiences revolving around the HDR. indianakairos | Histories, mysteries, oddities, and what have yous..
Please check it out! It is a true account of what happened leading up to when I got one, when I had one, and afterwards when I sold it for rent money.

Samstwitch

I'm currently writing a blog about my experiences revolving around the HDR. indianakairos | Histories, mysteries, oddities, and what have yous..
Please check it out! It is a true account of what happened leading up to when I got one, when I had one, and afterwards when I sold it for rent money.

Hi IndianaKairos, Welcome to Paranormalis! I read your Blog, but I couldn't find anything on what actually happened when you used the HDR. Have you written about that part, or is it yet to come? Did you try out the HDR, and if so, what happened?

IndianaKairos

Hi IndianaKairos, Welcome to Paranormalis! I read your Blog, but I couldn't find anything on what actually happened when you used the HDR. Have you written about that part, or is it yet to come? Did you try out the HDR, and if so, what happened?

I have not yet written the part where I actually use it. The blog at this point is about all the weird events that happened because of my research of the HDR and related topics. I did actually use the HDR. I can tell you that for me, I never travelled through time with it. However I did have some weird dreams around the time I used it, with at least one relating to time travel. That could have just been because I was so focused on time travel that I dreamt about it too though. And some people could say that I didn't use the machine enough to achieve results. I may purchase one again sometime in the future, or perhaps even build one. At the time that I actually had the machine was a rough time in my life, so I didn't really devote anytime to using the machine to achieve results. HDR users who have made claims tend to say you must work with the machine everyday for a period of a month before big results are achieved.
Something to the effect of priming your physical body for time travel. I am sorry I cannot offer you any evidence for the machine working to the way it has been claimed to. I still think there is something to it, what that "it" is I'm not quite sure. Alot of people with HDRs I have talked to on the internet have stated the HDR didn't send them through time, but other strange events occurred because of having turned the machine on.

Himalayan Hermit

Good work, Kairos. I have been there myself so I know exactly how you feel. Believe it or not, I have been researching everything there is about time travel for last 8 yrs or better. About three years ago, I also ran into this HDR discussion and ATS where someone had dared to buy a unit, but he never came back to talk about the results.

Num (Site owner) and I also held multiple discussions and even a live radio audio chat (+ cosmo) where we discussed our HDR experiences and different experiments. I did not share much of mine on this site other than one because majority of people on this site scoff at HDR and HDRKid, so I just refrained from talking much about it. There was another blog by Dennis (who was also a guest on Coast 2 Coast with Steven Gibbs in 2008) where he talked about his HDR experiences, but he shut down the site more than a yr ago for unknown reasons.

I'm glad you are coming forward to talk about your experiences in an honest and pragmatic manner. I'm looking fwd to read them more (have already gone thru all 3 of your entries).

By the way, the point where you mention how Steven Gibbs got started - he's always told the same story but in parts, so I think you may be thinking that way.
Cherers

IndianaKairos

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If I may ask, what are some of your experiences and do you have a blog or similar page with your experiences? I would very much like to hear what you have to say regarding the matter. I've recently just started researching this stuff again to help refresh my memory for the blog. It's a topic that will always hold my interest even if someone where to prove it to be false beyond a doubt..not that I feel that way because there is something going on with it, just not sure exactly what.

Hope to hear from you soon?

Himalayan Hermit

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If I may ask, what are some of your experiences and do you have a blog or similar page with your experiences? I would very much like to hear what you have to say regarding the matter. I've recently just started researching this stuff again to help refresh my memory for the blog. It's a topic that will always hold my interest even if someone where to prove it to be false beyond a doubt..not that I feel that way because there is something going on with it, just not sure exactly what.

Hope to hear from you soon?

Sent you a msg with my experiment. Since this was the first - the results were not that solid. Keep sharing yours!