What causes relativity?

The Fifth

yeah what's the script?
need that obviously to go back in time
I as well as you , can only guess. Energy. An other type of electricity that represents the water in pottery. Without water , the clay is dry.. feel me ? That energy is what holds things together. Problem is , how does one detect it ? I don't have the answer..

The Fifth

yeah what's the script?
need that obviously to go back in time
To travel in time you need a system of computers to not be crushed or to go too far away from your destination. If you had that "water" that i talked about , you only had to build a structure to hold it , but here i can only say my opinion.

The Fifth

You could try alchemy ... just don't blow up or suffocate from toxic gas. Here i mean organic and anorganic, and alchemy sounds way cooler then chemistry.

EDIT : Why do you want to time travel ? @NaturalPhilosopher

The Fifth

And when i said , water in pottery , i didn't mean that stupid higgs boson. I meant what makes a particle , a particle , not the law that puts it in movement or gives it a mass. The existence of a particle... something like spectral .You as a human have a shadow ,yes ? The particle has a shadow, if the particle is gone , the shadow remains. That thing that remains is the thing you should be looking for.

How can i put it without saying something religious ... as the human has a soul , the chair or the window has an entity. It exists because of it,it is holding the object in place, in this reality , dimension , wtv..

NaturalPhilosopher

I'm impressed. Awesome answers.

Exactly how do we define a non-moving particle. Nobody seems to do it. I guess we need to get back to basic ideas of matter, mass, spacetime and electromagnetism in order to time travel.

Spiritual teachings of 'everything is a vibration' or 'spirit animates all objects and life' seem to be hints. Is there a scientific definition of those? Can we turn it into a verifiable science? In relation, stories of alien encounters claim they say the same thing. In their case they mention that their ships operate on vibration. So it's not purely an esoteric idea.

If a particle is a vibration...well vibes are vectors. Vectors always need a potential energy source, where is energy for it coming from? Everything in our normal life, cars that drive on the potential energy in gasoline, food we eat is potential energy for our metabolism, sun has potential nuclear energy which makes heat and light. Where is the energy source for the vibe in matter?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm impressed. Awesome answers.

Exactly how do we define a non-moving particle. Nobody seems to do it. I guess we need to get back to basic ideas of matter, mass, spacetime and electromagnetism in order to time travel.

Spiritual teachings of 'everything is a vibration' or 'spirit animates all objects and life' seem to be hints. Is there a scientific definition of those? Can we turn it into a verifiable science? In relation, stories of alien encounters claim they say the same thing. In their case they mention that their ships operate on vibration. So it's not purely an esoteric idea.

If a particle is a vibration...well vibes are vectors. Vectors always need a potential energy source, where is energy for it coming from? Everything in our normal life, cars that drive on the potential energy in gasoline, food we eat is potential energy for our metabolism, sun has potential nuclear energy which makes heat and light. Where is the energy source for the vibe in matter?

I have to ask. Are you working for the CIA as a disinformation agent?

Harte

Vibrations are not vectors, and the vibrations in particles come from temperature.

If you mean that, since matter is energy, and energy is a vibration, then I'll point out to you that you are using analogies here. Science doesn't tell what a thing "is," science gives a model for how a thing will behave.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

Vibrations have a spatial vector, magnitude and duration. All of them. Photons, mechanical, electrical or nuclear. Likely gravity as well.

Temperature is only a scalar value on the macroscopic scale. On the smaller scale it's a vector but ones that cancel out on the big scale. Doesn't mean they still don't travel a small distance in the heated material.

Physics has been reduced to simple arrows mathematically. 1 dimensional lines. Can build everything from that except for mass which is a scalar quantity(no dimensional)

Sure makes ya think that might be why quantum phenomena happens only at the microscale and not big. Do all the quantum vectors cancel like they do with heat?

mystery solved, bam nobel prize.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited: