what do ufos seem to be attracted to?

TimeFlipper

i heard there are ufo hotspots and things that they seem to hang around but i dont know specifically what things and i want to try to spot some ufos
That is an excellent question to ask! (y)..
The thing is nobody actually knows why they land in certain areas, of course there is lots of conjecture, but my thinking is they get out to have "a breath of fresh air" after being cooped up in their craft for a long time :D..

Back in 1969 i had the pleasure of seeing two UFO`s rising up from an indentation in the ground which was very close to the towers that high voltage lines ran across which supplied the towns and cities with power....In those days the voltage would be in the region of 132,000 Volts....

It is well known that when you travel under those power lines and you have a radio on, the electrical interference will block out radio signals, also it is rumoured that people living under those power lines and close to the towers supporting them, could and have developed cancer...

As for UFO hotspots, i live in the UK and there are areas over here that are supposed to have those hot spots....I think the best thing you can do is try a simple research of your own country for those hot spots...Good Luck and a very big welcome from Paranormalis, and i look forward to seeing more of your postings :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i heard there are ufo hotspots and things that they seem to hang around but i dont know specifically what things and i want to try to spot some ufos

They seem to like nuclear power. I've heard there are many UFO sightings around nuclear power plants.

Shady Tree

They seem to like nuclear power. I've heard there are many UFO sightings around nuclear power plants.
I think they are attracted to the stupidity of the nuclear power plants and are trying to figure out what is up with Earth? What are these people thinking? lol