What do you believe is required to manage a UFO and extraterrestial intelligence investigation club?

TimeFlipper

One of our moderators @Classicalfan626 is very very interested on the subject of UFO`s, he will assist you all he can..

Years ago UFO`s were spotted very near to electrical pylons, and the thinking at the time was that they were sort of recharging their batteries...im not certain if they are discovered at the same places today...The best way to discover them is probably patience and using your eyes to look up into the skies for those pesky little flying saucers :D..

Here is a picture of those electrical pylons i mentioned, if you were unsure of what i meant :)..

PYLONS.jpg

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
One of our moderators @Classicalfan626 is very very interested on the subject of UFO`s, he will assist you all he can..

Years ago UFO`s were spotted very near to electrical pylons, and the thinking at the time was that they were sort of recharging their batteries...im not certain if they are discovered at the same places today...The best way to discover them is probably patience and using your eyes to look up into the skies for those pesky little flying saucers :D..

Here is a picture of those electrical pylons i mentioned, if you were unsure of what i meant :)..

View attachment 6431
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.