What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
This morning, a cinnamon-raisin bagel thin with whipped butter, a mozzarella cheese stick, and 1/4 cup of peanuts. I have a nutritionist. I try to generally have a mix of carbs and protein at each meal.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I am aware of the positive effects of a breakfast @Classicalfan626 but it just doesn't work for me.

The rest of my diet is bad too. As soon as I can't play a decent standard of Sport anymore then I think the weight might soon follow 8(

bluejay_1919

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. If I don't eat a nice filling meal for breakfast, I may end up with a headache later. I change it up for my little family & myself.

Always a glass of orange & banana juice-
Eggs (over-easy, poached, scrambled )-
Bacon (my favorite) or sausage
If it's a really good morning, steak-
Toast, whole grain English muffin-
Pancakes or french toast -

One thing I like is omelet with spinach & feta cheese or an egg scrambler with chopped onion, cherry tomatoe and feta cheese.

If it's a quick morning I'll make a Herbalife shake with fruit and almond milk or have toast or cinnamon bread & butter with a nice cup of coffee.

Trekkie

For myself I prepare a meal that will keep me full up and physically on the go until lunchtime then I'll just have a light sandwich pending on if I'm bloated from breakfast and that can be anything from curry and rice to a baked potato with a filling then nice meal at dinner time and cuppa and biscuits hour before bed