What does my future hold for me? + 2015 prediction

Night Vision

TimeFlipper

:cool: Tomorrow night is my wine night TimeFlipper :D ::LOL::View attachment 2380 :confused: CHEERS!!
Give me the number of that bar and i`ll fly over...pink is soooooo...........................you know what lol ;):D
::LOL:: Silly I don't go to bars, I have my own in house :p :D safer that way ;) ::LOL:: And I only drink red :ROFLMAO: not pink or white View attachment 2382 :eek: :confused:
Do you have any final predictions for this year Night?, i will tell you mine on January 1st ;):D

Night Vision

Night Vision

Give me the number of that bar and i`ll fly over...pink is soooooo...........................you know what lol ;):D
::LOL:: Silly I don't go to bars, I have my own in house :p :D safer that way ;) ::LOL:: And I only drink red :ROFLMAO: not pink or white View attachment 2382 :eek: :confused:
Do you have any final predictions for this year Night?, i will tell you mine on January 1st ;):D
::LOL:: I am quite sure that on Wine Night TimeFlipper :eek: :confused: I will have many predictions for the rest of this year :cool: and I may consider exposing them on Wine Night instead of January 1st 2016 :D

walt willis

What really burns my ass is a flame about four foot high, and anyone that claims to be Devine such as God.
It offends our creator and should offend all of us humans hairless monkeys .
His eyes will turn brown soon as he is so full of it that it will back up to his eyes soon.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Many earthquakes are coming, many deaths are coming, many will die. It is EXTREMELY hard to destroy evil strongholds. 40 days of dry fasting is needed, in my case. 39 is not enough! But would bring many terrible earthquakes, nonetheless.

What exactly is the fight about? I have a headache. Don't feel like scrolling back. I agree about the earthquakes.
Spiritual warfare? War in Heaven? About my eternal destiny? Can you explain more clearly what you want to know?

Not important. Just wondering what you two are quarreling about. Something religious, I gather.

walt willis

It troubles me when a person makes fun of God or His workers.
I respect our creator and would like to see others not offend the forces that gave us life.
To me it is somewhat like a white person using the "N" word to insult that group of people.
There are many things to joke about without hurting someone.
RESPECTFUL ?

Archangel Gabriel.

It troubles me when a person makes fun of God or His workers.
I respect our creator and would like to see others not offend the forces that gave us life.
To me it is somewhat like a white person using the "N" word to insult that group of people.
There are many things to joke about without hurting someone.
RESPECTFUL ?
What is the "N" word?