What doomsday scenario would you rather choose?

Samstwitch

I can understand where you are coming from. It makes sense, depending on your beliefs... It also made sense to the people that lived in the Great Depression. They to, thought the world was coming to an end and the Bible was going to come true. Well 82 years later... Nothing happened... except another Depression. I don't need a Shepherd, I will not be livestock, I am not a Sheep. What if the "great deception" you spoke of is, the bible? What if the NWO designed the Bible, for their "rapture" to kill billions of people and cause everyone to be a "believer" to gain control over everything...?

I have studied Bible Prophecy my entire adult life. 82 years ago the signs that Jesus and the Prophets spoke of regarding the Last Days had not happened yet. End Times Prophecy has never before been fulfilled as it is today.

I'm not here to debate the validity of the Bible, or whether or not Bible Prophecy is 100% accurate. You will find out soon enough. :eek:

Peregrini

Loopi said:
What if the NWO designed the Bible, for their "rapture" to kill billions of people and cause everyone to be a "believer" to gain control over everything...?

I thought the NWO was a more recent conspiracy theory, not one from 2 or 3 or 4 thousand years ago, whenever the Bible, specifically the Old Testament, was written and the prophecies were written down.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I can understand where you are coming from. It makes sense, depending on your beliefs... It also made sense to the people that lived in the Great Depression. They to, thought the world was coming to an end and the Bible was going to come true. Well 82 years later... Nothing happened... except another Depression. I don't need a Shepherd, I will not be livestock, I am not a Sheep. What if the "great deception" you spoke of is, the bible? What if the NWO designed the Bible, for their "rapture" to kill billions of people and cause everyone to be a "believer" to gain control over everything...?

I have studied Bible Prophecy my entire adult life. 82 years ago the signs that Jesus and the Prophets spoke of regarding the Last Days had not happened yet. End Times Prophecy has never before been fulfilled as it is today.

I'm not here to debate the validity of the Bible, or whether or not Bible Prophecy is 100% accurate. You will find out soon enough. :eek:

I agree Sam. I'm not here to debate about the Bible, or it's creditably. I thought this was the Conspiracy Section. I was merely suggesting a theory. Maybe the NWO conspiracy is deeper than we would like to accept and the bible could have been a tool used to make the grounds for "doomsday" aka life as we know it. Hopefully it's more of a BRING ON THE ZOMBIES scenario! lol (not the fast ones :ROFLMAO:)

Samstwitch

I agree Sam. I'm not here to debate about the Bible, or it's creditably. I thought this was the Conspiracy Section. I was merely suggesting a theory. Maybe the NWO conspiracy is deeper than we would like to accept and the bible could have been a tool used to make the grounds for "doomsday" aka life as we know it. Hopefully it's more of a BRING ON THE ZOMBIES scenario! lol (not the fast ones :ROFLMAO:)

Hi Loopi, Thanks for clarifying that. As a theory, I'm not sure that I understand how what you suggest would be done. Maybe you could explain it in more detail for us.

Loopi

The Bearded One

Hi Loopi, Thanks for clarifying that. As a theory, I'm not sure that I understand how what you suggest would be done. Maybe you could explain it in more detail for us.

Glad to Sam. I was merely suggesting the "corrupt" or "NWO" could use the Bible as a tool, to instill fear into the public to use it for their own agendas. Whats to say they don't just fake a "second coming of christ" to get majority of people to side with them meanwhile they hide their real actions from the public light. Then lets say they engineer a virus to kill most of the population and say it was "God's Judgement" and the ones that are "faithful" are spared. Reinforcing old beliefs with new "management" so to speak... Hope I wasn't too confusing.