Media What Dust Orbs Look Like (Video Demonstration)

ParaGirlProductions

This video is just to educate people on what natural dust orbs look like during recording using the flash method. Unfortunately these are NOT paranormal and sadly many people believe this to be a paranormal phenomenon. This video is NOT intended to upset nor disrespect those who wish to have a sense of belief, but to simply educate those who wish to learn more about this natural occurrence,

Hopefully this will help others distinguish what dust orbs look like during recording using flash x

Wind7

Staff
Commonly known as 'dust balls', so called orbs are near the least concerning
of most investigative product as they can appear most anywhere at any time.

I wasted enough film in my time of investigations.

However, I have a so called 'dust ball' in my collection of photos that I wish
I had the means to show. It caught my eye because it shows near impossible symmetry with motion(s).

I usually took 3 pics in rapid succession, each about 1-2 secs. apart. 35mm film w/ negatives. Cannon Pro camera.

It shows upper/lower clarity of it being perfectly rounded as to be perfectly still but,
from right to left, there's a symmetrical 'wobble' showing in very fast motion like
it were held there. It appeared in the second photo of 3, there and then gone.

I've put out 4 photos, this photo, one of a cat, one of a dog and one of a landscape
and have had sensitives react to the photo in question when they touched it.
I place them face down on a table top so as not to mislead.

Still, not enough proof in generalized/ rational thought.

Dust ball...That's all it is.....

CDS

There are dust balls/orbs (and insects), then there are light anomalies, not to be confused with dust orbs or insects...