What Happens When We Die?

QuadKidor

There is a theory on my planet that I would like to discuss. The theory is, when someone/something dies, it just goes into a parallel universe. They would feel like nothing happened although the people on the universe they came from would know this as death. Me being a High Priestess in my home world, I believe there is a place like heaven, but I also believe in this theory. I believe everyone has a mission in their life time and once someone completes this mission, they can die and go to heaven. What do you think about this theory?

TimeTravel_00

I will let you know as soon as I find out. We all eventually do, it's the only guarantee in life.

Monk87

Spirit mediums do claim there are different states of existence at different frequencies (the higher the frequency you are the closer to God you are)

lowlyservant

If you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, you are gathered to your people - family and friends.

Genesis 25:8 Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man and full of years, and was gathered to his people.

alexbinaaci

There is a theory on my planet that I would like to discuss. The theory is, when someone/something dies, it just goes into a parallel universe. They would feel like nothing happened although the people on the universe they came from would know this as death. Me being a High Priestess in my home world, I believe there is a place like heaven, but I also believe in this theory. I believe everyone has a mission in their life time and once someone completes this mission, they can die and go to heaven. What do you think about this theory?

If you believe in god, then how you can trust on this theory both are different.

Martelis

It is my belief that we are repeatedly reincarnated on this plain until we acquire all knowledge to be hard here. Good, bad, dark, light. Anything and everything. Then we move on to the next plain. My first realization was that I was on my last life. I've now realized that all are on their last lives too. Whether ready or not. Meaning? Something of epic proportions is on the horizon. It is very close. I have felt it coming for the last twenty or so years. This plain is coming to a close.

TnWatchdog

I believe your Soul moves onto a different Shell, The Soul is eternal it is only our bodys that pass on.
I once heard George Carlin say this: "Former doctor Timothy Leary's brother, Really Leary teaches about a new religion. This religion believes that when you die, your soul goes to garage in Buffalo." I always liked George Carlin and for some reason always remember this quote...Of course this is a serious topic for all.