What Happens When You Drink Coke

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I used to drink soda but I stopped a few years ago because of knowing what it can do to someone especially people who drink a lot of it. Now I only drink water, freshly squeezed fruit juice, cocktails, alcoholic drinks, and sometimes milk.
I've heard alcohol is worse for you than soda is. That's only one of a few reasons I don't drink alcohol.

Genius

King Ivan
It depends on the age of the person and how much he/she drinks. Too much sugar, olive oil, and butter can easily cause health problems. As for the alcohol, only if someone drinks too much for his/her age, it will cause the person's brain cells to die. So in general, I think they're equal depending on who's drinking it.

TimeFlipper

Hey, guess what guys? I found out the other day that there is actually mouthwash that contains phosphoric acid in it! Mouthwash is known to be good for shiny teeth, so the fact there is phosphoric acid in at least one brand of mouthwash should eliminate all myths and/or concerns about that soda ingredient!!

So although Coke may have very little, if not, no nutritional value to it, it doesn't mean it would hurt to have a can or bottle of Coke at least once in a while.
Back in the 1960s in the UK we had a toothpaste called SIGNAL..it was white with red stripes down it and the American manufacturers proudly stated that the red stripes were used for keeping the teeth white..That statement was even used in the advertising on TV..:cool:..
Suddenly the American company stopped making it, saying that the red stripes were actually poisonous if swallowed :eek:..
Hexachlorophene is a chlorine based disinfectant, and it was only available to the American people on prescription...Later SIGNAL was introduced back into the UK still with the red stripes, but not containing Hexachlorophene ::LOL::