What If I Am John Titor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Video tape yourself while saying "I am the past John Titor".
Now play the clip on your monitor and say to the video clip. "And I am the future John Titor".

What can you learn from this exercise?

Stop thinking that time and space loses meaning. Nothing can be understood without time and space. Time and space is the only constant and nothing can be understood without it. You're philosophically going in the wrong direction.

Now I'm going to speak above most of you.

Imagine your video recorder is so powerful that it creates a temporal past reality.
This past world is not the true past world.
But it is energetically connected to the true past world.
In this virtual temporal past reality, your future self walks around to interact with temporal past things.
And in so doing, your future self vibrationally changes the true past through this temporal connection.

You've explained how you do this, what it means and how cool the concept is several different ways now. I am impressed by this idea and concede that it is the most unique mechanism by which one could Time Travel. There, you have it, your concept is unique and clever.

But, please don't ignore the questions that you are asked, as the explanation that goes with these is probably as remarkable. I feel like you have a 60 tonne Alien Battledroid in your backyard and keep telling me how cool its paintjob is. That's really good of you, but I want to know how it works and why it's here. Don't keep describing the cool look of your process, tell me why you act the way you do and how that's important to the alleged message you have.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Now I'm going to speak above most of you.

I just wanted to add this. That's a really condescending statement to make. There are people here who's insights make me feel like a dunce on occasion. You would do well to give them some regard.

Ren

You've explained how you do this, what it means and how cool the concept is several different ways now. I am

Grayson, I tried to post a new thread on how this works and almost 30 seconds after it was posted it was mysteriously deleted.

It was deleted by a time-traveler.

I'll change the post to leave out the details.
I said that a picture is a time-machine that allows us to literally see into the past.
I also said that ghost phenomenon is related to time-travel.
I suppose that is all I'm allowed to hint at here.

Ren

I just wanted to add this. That's a really condescending statement to make. There are people here who's insights make me feel like a dunce on occasion. You would do well to give them some regard.

It does sound condescending. I knew that when I typed it. Can you explain what I said about time-travel?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Grayson, I tried to post a new thread on how this works and almost 30 seconds after it was posted it was mysteriously deleted.

It was deleted by a time-traveler.

I'll change the post to leave out the details.
I said that a picture is a time-machine that allows us to literally see into the past.
I also said that ghost phenomenon is related to time-travel.
I suppose that is all I'm allowed to hint at here.

Mysteriously deleted? You have an explanation, you've said so right up there, 'It was deleted by a time traveller' ( no need to hyphenate ), so there's no mystery is there? Those two sentences in themselves speak volumes.

You're not hinting, you're being very specific in an obscure kind of way. So why will the time police edit some of your earth shattering posts and not others. Won't let us have the meat on the bone, is that it? Did they vibrate their way across the interweb and dissolve your un-mysteriously deleted post? ( Hyphenation added for dramatic effect )

Ghosts are the personified temporal vibrations of time travellers from the future if we follow your logic.

Anyway, are you now stating that the future is trying to protect itself from the past by editing all references to your trans-temporal abilities from the record? I am curious as to why this would be the case.

No, I am not trolling, I was at the hospital all of today and I can't sleep now.

Ren

Ghosts are the personified temporal vibrations of time travellers from the future if we follow your logic.

Ghosts time-travel into the future. There isn't anything temporary about them.

It is possible for your ghost and my ghost to time-travel into the past where we are.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Ghosts time-travel into the future. There isn't anything temporary about them.

It is possible for your ghost and my ghost to time-travel into the past where we are.

I said: Ghosts are the personified temporal vibrations of time travelers from the future if we follow your logic.

Temporal meaning of or pertaining to time. Or... Time Travelers.

I do so wish that you would read what I write rather than continuing blithely on to post your thoughts without due regard for their accuracy. Why am I asking for accuracy from you? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.