Creativity What if John Titor I & II were the Two Witnesses spoken of in Revelation of the Bible?

Samstwitch

We know there were two John Titors on our Worldline from the 177 Tempus Edax Rerum video that they posted on Youtube. So there were two Johns warning us about our future. They were believers in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

IMAGINE...WHAT IF the two John Titors are the Two Witnesses spoken of in Revelation 11:1-14 of the Bible regarding the Great Tribulation Period (3 1/2 years), which was written by the Apostle John when he was prisoner on the Isle of Patmos? John I and II witnessed future events and told us about it. They were definitely two witnesses.

My interpretation of what John I and II said in their postings was that they knew they changed events on our Wordline, and they were trying to fix it. (There were other motives for them posting on the Internet too, but I believe that's one reason why they tried to warn us about our future.) I think they felt an element of guilt for changing our future. They saw that no Civil War developed on our Worldline, and they knew we would be overtaken/enslaved by a Nazi government as a result. This has already happened.

IMAGINE IF...John I and John II return to our Wordline during the Great Tribulation Period to warn us and to help us, because they changed our future?

WIKIPEDIA Two Witnesses: The two witnesses are two of God's prophets who are seen in a vision by John of Patmos, who appear during the Second woe in the Book of Revelation 11:1-14. John is told that the court of God's temple would be trampled on by the nations for 42 months. During that period for 1,260 days (or 42 months, or 3½ years), two witnesses would be granted authority to prophesy. They are described as two olive trees and two lampstands who stand before the Lord of the earth. They are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths. They also have power over the sky and waters, and are able to strike the earth with plague. After their testimony, the Beast overcomes the two witnesses and kills them. For three and a half days, the people of the earth celebrate the death of the two witnesses who have tormented them for three and a half years. Then God resurrects the two witnesses. This strikes fear on everyone witnessing their revival and the two witnesses ascend to heaven. In the next hour, a great earthquake occurs and kills 7000 people, destroying a tenth of the city.

Revelation says: "They [two witnesses] are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths. They also have power over the sky and waters, and are able to strike the earth with plague."

That was written 2,000 years ago. Now imagine John I and John II return to our Wordline with high tech weapons to help us win a war? The Apostle John would not know how to describe high tech weapons, so he described it as best he could.

Anyway, this idea of John I and John II being the two witnesses is something I thought about a couple of years ago.

IF I had been online when John was here, I would have asked him about the two witnesses spoken of in Revelation. I wish...:( Maybe someday John will return. I hope so!

THE REAL TWO WITNESSES

Actually, the Two Witnesses described in Revelation are named "Enoch" and "Elijah" in the Apocrypha Nicodemus Chapter XX Verse 2-4.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sam, I find your theory interesting. I am also finding it hard to answer because I don't read the Bible much and am not a historian by any means. hehe. There are 2 other names for the witnesses, according to Ren's Youtube reference on Twitter. I'm not sure about the reason for that. Anyone want to enlighten us?

AETERNAM REX

The last thing 'Titor' mentioned was remembering to bring a gas can.

Human nature is mankind's own worst enemy.

*sigh*

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm thinking maybe it was a John Titor and someone else. Who? I don't know, but not necessarily another John.

Samstwitch

I'm thinking maybe it was a John Titor and someone else. Who? I don't know, but not necessarily another John.

You lost me here. Were you responding to my Opening Post? According to John, there were two Johns on our Wordline as stated in the Video posted on Youtube. That's who I'm talking about in my OP.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You lost me here. Were you responding to my Opening Post? According to John, there were two Johns on our Wordline as stated in the Video posted on Youtube. That's who I'm talking about in my OP.

I'm saying I disagree that both witnesses in the Bible are copies of John. Just a feeling. I sense that one is someone else.

You said
IMAGINE...WHAT IF the two John Titors are the Two Witnesses spoken of in Revelation 11:1-14

I'm just not so sure. But you did say imagine.....

I wonder if one was male and one was female.....

And why were the names different in the book of Nicodemus?
Different time lines?

Maybe Nikola Tesla was Nicodemus.

Samstwitch

I'm saying I disagree that both witnesses in the Bible are copies of John. Just a feeling. I sense that one is someone else.

I'm just not so sure. But you did say imagine.....

This is just a Fan Fiction thread. I don't believe the two Johns are the actual 2 witnesses spoken of in Nicodemus or Revelation of the Bible. However, I have imagined it given that the two Johns were both from the future, and they witnessed the future and then told us about it. (Definition of Witness: One who can give a firsthand account of something seen, heard, or experienced.) So this is just an imaginary story, but the thought of it does intrigue me.

As I said in my OP, the REAL Two Witnesses described in Revelation are "Enoch" and "Elijah" as named in the Apocrypha Nicodemus Chapter XX Verse 2-4 and also prophesied about in Book of Revelation 11:1-14. Their names are different, because they are two different men that God 'caught up' to heaven. They did not die, and will return to earth during the Great Tribulation period. They are from the same time line, but from two different time periods. Revelation and the Apocrypha Nicodemus goes into detail about the Two Witnesses and their mission during the Great Tribulation that is coming upon the earth.

Last edited: