What if nothing happens on March 12th?

Harte

To the titorists, it absolutely would.
Consider when Titor said something about combat causing the loss of an "arm or a leg" they took that as a prediction about Bush sending troops to Iraq in poorly armored humvees.

Harte

Harte

You feel wisely.

That is, obviously some things will happen on those dates.

I suspect, for example, that I will inhale atmosphere then.

i can't prove it, though.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't expect anything to happen, because it was probably just a date thrown out there.

That being said, I still believe that Titor enthusiasts will continue to be interested in the story after nothing hsppens on the the 12th, and they will always have their own reasons to be.

To each his own I guess.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I don't expect anything to happen, because it was probably just a date thrown out there.

That being said, I still believe that Titor enthusiasts will continue to be interested in the story after nothing hsppens on the the 12th, and they will always have their own reasons to be.

To each his own I guess.

I agree; it's sorta like watching what happened to the "2012" board on AboveTopSecret in the months following that new year... Some will certainly cling to it and keep making plans (you know who I mean).

Being open to the possibilities of the story and being actively interested and inquisitive are one thing, arranging your life around it (or anything else for that matter) is what causes problems in one's life.

flexy633

He didn't concretely predict anything for this date. Anyone could randomly pick and date and use it as an analogy as Titor did.