WHAT IF: Zimmerman is acquitted, riots break out in USA, Obama declares National Emergency

Samstwitch

What IF...

George Zimmerman is acquitted...and as a result, there are riots across America? It could happen. It happened after the first Rodney King trial.

In a similar scenario, if riots broke out across the USA, which people are threatening to do if Zimmerman is acquitted...Obama could declare a National Emergency!

The U.S. Government can confiscate ALL of your Doomsday Prepper supplies if a National Emergency is Declared: Executive Doomsday Order: Obama Authorizes Gov't to Seize ALL RESOURCES during National Emergency

Check out these Links to hear the chatter about rioting if Zimmerman is acquitted...

Twitter Buzzes With Talk of Zimmerman Riots

Twitter lynch mob predicts riot if Zimmerman is acquitted | Twitchy

If George Zimmerman Is Found Not Guilty, Can The American People Handle It?

Time will tell, but it's something to think about.

Trayvon Supporters Threaten Riots, Looting if Zimmerman Acquitted

Supporters of Trayvon Martin are threatening to stage riots and looting if George Zimmerman escapes a conviction, with scores of Twitter users taking to the social network to promise chaos and violence in major cities across the United States.

As we reported last week in a story that went viral after being picked up by the Drudge Report, numerous individuals have expressed concerns that a ‘not guilty’ verdict in the trial could spark nationwide race riots.

“I fully expect organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades.” warned licensed private detective and former Chicago police officer Paul Huebl, advising people to “be prepared to evacuate or put up a fight to win. You will need firearms, fire suppression equipment along with lots of food and water.”

Columnist and former senior presidential advisor Pat Buchanan cautioned last month that, “The public mind has been so poisoned that an acquittal of George Zimmerman could ignite a reaction similar to that, 20 years ago, when the Simi Valley jury acquitted the LAPD cops in the Rodney King beating case.”

Political Strategist Charles D. Ellison also warned that, “There is the risk of a flashpoint as intense as the aftermath of that fateful Los Angeles police brutality verdict in 1992,” if Zimmerman escapes a conviction.

Zimmerman haters also celebrated the fact that CNN broadcast his social security number live on air yesterday, with one tweeting, “Now HE can be victimized!”

As we reported during the presidential election, innumerable Twitter users also threatened to stage riots if Barack Obama lost the race, as death threats against Mitt Romney became commonplace in the weeks before the vote.

It is important to recall that Trayvon supporters looted a Walgreens last year as part of a “!demonstration” against the fact that Zimmerman had not been arrested. Video surveillance footage showed teens ransacking a store in North Miami, damaging property and shoplifting goods.

View a sample of the threats to riot and loot by Trayvon Martin supporters below. It is important to emphasize that these are not joke accounts, they are genuine comments. The following tweets were collected from just the last 10 hours.

CLICK ME to see Tweets!

Samstwitch

In the late 1990's and 2000...I ran a huge Neighborhood Watch in Humboldt County, CA. It was very successful.

IMO, Zimmerman is guilty. He stalked Trayvon Martin, followed him even after being told not to by Police. Zimmerman never identified himself as a Neighborhood Watch member. He had several opportunites to do so. If he had identified himself as NW, Trayvon would not have felt threatened.

Zimmerman's injuries were not life-threatening. He referred to Trayvon as a "Suspect", which is a Police term. Trayvon was not a Suspect. Zimmerman was obsessed with Policing. I don't believe he's telling the whole truth. His story has inconsistencies.

Either way, this is a no-win situation.

I hope that Zimmerman is convicted. Why do they have an all-white jury? (There is possibly one Hispanic juror.) This is what happened in the first Rodney King case...an all-white jury.

I'm Caucasion and not racist at all. I fear this scenario is going to end up with rioting if it goes the wrong direction.

My question is...Why are Travyon Supporters’ Threats Ignored While Facebook Joker Remains Jailed?

BlastTyrant

We are in a very volatile situation in the US right now and all it is going to take is a Spark to ignite the powder keg that is the USA, lets just hope Russia doesn't capitalize on it.

TimeTravel_00

Yeah, but according to that time interloper, we have roughly another 17 months until martial law is required so wouldn't that mean Obamacare is the hair that breaks the camels back?

TimeTravel_00

Well I'm at ground zero more or less, I'll keep you posted if I feel like there are racial tensions. Went to the club Saturday night, everything was chill...

Samstwitch

Well I'm at ground zero more or less, I'll keep you posted if I feel like there are racial tensions. Went to the club Saturday night, everything was chill...

If there are riots, they would take place after the Verdict is read in the Zimmerman trial (just as they happened after the Rodney King trial). That is the time to be concerned with. I pray that there are no riots.

TimeTravel_00

No, I feel like this generation is too trendy for that. I would not discount the possibility of an assassin though. A generation of perfectionists, overachievers, and strategists....

Samstwitch

No, I feel like this generation is too trendy for that. I would not discount the possibility of an assassin though. A generation of perfectionists, overachievers, and strategists....

You said, "No, I feel like this generation is too trendy for that...."

But that is the chatter on Twitter and Facebook...about killing and rioting. The people who want to riot are racists. I wouldn't classify them as "this generation", but rather criminal minded who could be almost any age, depending on their racist mentality.

I do think you are right that someone might try to assassinate him though (if he is convicted, it could even happen in prison). It may be that one or both situations happen.