What in your opinion are the best movies

Kazper

GRADUATE
Saving Private Ryan was awesome. I watched the original "Sullivan Brothers" old classic movies, where the sons would only enlist in the Service if they could only be together. Without looking it up I believe that there were 5 Brothers in all and were all killed on the same naval ship in the Pacific and the Defense Dept. hurried up and passed the Sullivan act, Which meant if you had basically one Son he would be exempt from Military Or the Only son not killed in battle yet had to be immediately extracted from the battlefield and sent home.

However As an only male in the family you could enlist but coudln't be drafted. That was my fathers situation, he was exempt but enlisted to fight in the European theater against the Nazi's, which is an Amazing story in itself. My father was the first wave into D-Day on Omaha beach and fought all the way to Muir River where the had to to stop on the West side because the Russians were chasing the Germans and the allies agreed the river would be the the zone that split the Russians and Americans. The Russians seen all the German soldiers and German refugees crossing the river the surrender to the Americans. And the Russian were literally killing everyone they could crossing the blown up bridge, the majority made it across and the Americans had nurses etc... tending to the wounded Germans on their side which sorta pissed off the Russians which sorta started the Soviet-American hatred for each other. A lot of History There. This is off the top of my head, so there may be a few flaws lol:)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
80s time travel thriller..
Frequency

Fighting each other throughout time..
Highlander and Highlander the series.

There is another recent time traveller movie about John Titor but I don’t know what it is called.

lamdo263

I'm currently trying to get some down time and relax somewhat. what are some very real to life movies on time travel or really anything to do with our topics on this forum that you suggest I watch as part as my down time that you think are very close to the truth.
trying to build a list of many so give me anything related to forum discussion, whether real or not.
Sociologically, I like HG Wells Time Machine 1, for how interplay would occur in the future. For technical accuracy, I like the remake of the Time Machine 2, describing how light as pressure, could be an encapsulate bolate, utilized for time travel.

There are reported cannibals, or eaters of humans within this relative time, as well as said far in Earth's distant future.