What in your opinion are the best movies

Kazper

GRADUATE
I'm currently trying to get some down time and relax somewhat. what are some very real to life movies on time travel or really anything to do with our topics on this forum that you suggest I watch as part as my down time that you think are very close to the truth.
trying to build a list of many so give me anything related to forum discussion, whether real or not.
Sociologically, I like HG Wells Time Machine 1, for how interplay would occur in the future. For technical accuracy, I like the remake of the Time Machine 2, describing how light as pressure, could be an encapsulate bolate, utilized for time travel.

There are reported cannibals, or eaters of humans within this relative time, as well as said far in Earth's distant future.
Time Machine was really good, I think I saw Time Machine 2 where jack the Ripper came to modern times.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I really like Stargate also. I ended up getting a really bad cold and been in bed again wow, I was outside in the rain for 4 hours after I just got over the headache, I'm one of those "i WONT GET SICK" people lol. I don't mind it I works from home anyways, lol.:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
FATHERLAND was good. Butterfly Effect, Biggles Adventure in time. I was finding all kinda good movies on the internet.

Kazper

GRADUATE
How about Rounders?
X C LENT Movie, that's one of those movies that you can watch over and over. reminds me of "house of games" just because of the cards which is that movie where the shrink learns how to be a con artist from con men. then that movie reminds me of "The Sting"and then "Shawshank Redemption". These are movies I always stop and watch the rest of the movie.

Mayhem

Zenith
I was one that had not seen "Shawshank Redemption".

But i must admit when in saw it.

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

JimmyD

High Plains Drifter

Carrie

Shawshank Redemption

The Count of Monte Cristo

V for Vendetta

John Wick

The Crow

Django Unchained

Hang 'em High