what is a good tv show with 100 percent true ghost storys

magicperson

i know alot of ghost tv shows such as a haunting are a work of both truth and fiction however i want to know a ghost tv series which only features the storys of true happenings :)

bluejay_1919

When it comes to TV its really hard to say what is real and not. However, I find entertainment in Ghost Adventures and I love that the first 30 minutes is nothing but the history of the place they are at. The interviews are always interesting with all different walks of life. Another show I am really enjoying is Paranormal Lockdown. The opening credits and theme song is enough to give me the chills is a really good way. They are a bit different as they sleep in the place for 72 hrs, as opposed to just investigating overnight. And then my last favorite is Dead Files. If you want to get a but creeped out, then this is the show. The drawings that the medium (I think she is a medium) has done are always a bit freaky. The interviews and the history, the retired cop dig up, are always interesting.

Harte

You won't find any 100% true ghost stories anywhere, much less on TV.

Harte

DEATH OMEN

Have to agree with the above comment. "Ghost stories", as I think of them, aren't much for tv. Like reading a book of "hauntings", generally nothing is both simple and/or easy to try to get "what" is there to cooperate. Assuming "it" will but based on about 55 yrs. of dealing with such, few times I could predict any "paranormal event" taking place when I knew or even thought it would/might. The "sy-fy" material, is basically that, fiction, and a lot of points can be made that what "reality shows" show are just an up-scale, type of "creative photography" that could/might suggest "ghosts", "hauntings", etc.

DEATH OMEN

If somebody DOES COME ACROSS ANYTHING that might be interestin' to watch, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! My e-mail address is on file. Again, thanks...............Dennis

Biker Chic

I don't think any program or documentary on paranormal activity or ghost stories are 100% ever true but I like this about Haunted Highways

Matt Cole

I would have to say "The Dead Files". For some reason, I believe this one is legit. The Dead Files : TV Shows : Travel Channel
Love The Dead Files. That show genuinely freaks me out.
I agree. I caught it once, during a trip in Pennsylvania. Since then, I have it set to record on DVR. I am the only one in the family watching it. Not for the faint of heart. I noticed she attempts to incorporate different religious beliefs for the cleansing. Just seen one, where there were no means to cleanse the house. The family had to be exorcised and moved to get as far away as possible.

It would be interesting to see a cleansing of the house.

bluejay_1919

I agree. I caught it once, during a trip in Pennsylvania. Since then, I have it set to record on DVR. I am the only one in the family watching it. Not for the faint of heart. I noticed she attempts to incorporate different religious beliefs for the cleansing. Just seen one, where there were no means to cleanse the house. The family had to be exorcised and moved to get as far away as possible.

It would be interesting to see a cleansing of the house.
Yes, I actually like that about her. Man, those drawings she has done of what she sees, sometimes keep me up at night...and I'm a grown woman. For that reason, I don't let my kids watch it because they would freak out when the lights go out. But like I mentioned, I love learning about the history of not only the house and its previous inhabitants, but the land around the home that is being haunted. I've missed alot of episodes, so I need to just buy the seasons on Amazon. I'm doing that with Ghost Adventures, and I'm to season 7 now. My kids love to curl up with me and watch it.

As for cleansing a house... I do that regularly here. Never to the point of an actual exorcism, hahaha but I use a sage and lavender bundle and cleanse my home with the smoke and words I speak. I do recall the episode you are speaking of though. That was a good one. They're all good episodes!