Dismiss Notice

What is after DEATH ?

Discussion in 'Metaphysics' started by Lumbergooz, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Existence

Existence New Member

We are constantly evolving. I wonder all the time what kind of life forms will be on earth in another million years through further evolution. Eventually the human being will look nothing like a human being. I would rather not remember this life anyway the way the world is today is not really worth remembering at all lol

lars.lauritsen.1 likes this.
  2. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken I believe.. Premium

The human head is getting bigger while our Jaw is getting smaller. Who knows in a million years we may look like the Greys... Hang on!.. Time travel explained!

3. DEATH OMEN

DEATH OMEN Member

Bear with me but at 70 and havin' an "illness" that the MDs know the symptoms of but no idea as to the cause/cure, except it is not somethin' 1 wishes to have. Won't kill ya', like CA, stroke, heart attack, etc., but there is no "pain med" to lessen the degree of pain one gets put through, before one simply passes out. Aside from any "SIB", "death" is simply an "improvement on functioning". I hold to the belief that there is another "level", "plane", etc. of existence out there.

4. TnWatchdog

TnWatchdog Senior Member Premium

I was thinking about death yesterday. After we die, there is eternity. Maybe there is a different realization of time and eternity but what will we be doing to occupy ourselves? Will we be like actors playing different lives in different worlds? I sometimes get bored watching a movie...will we know boredom?
    Some say we will be close to friends and family but I wasn't real close to them in life. Maybe we will be living in a world like a virtual reality game...anyway I'll keep wondering.

Snake Plissken likes this.
  5. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken I believe.. Premium

Time only exists here Dawg...

.. when we die, just think of all that freedom to move through dimensions and space, the things we will see and experience, no longer trapped in this mortal coil.

TnWatchdog likes this.