What is going on ET?

Krish

ET...

My thoughts...We do not have enemy aliens this side of our dimension. But we do have a serious enemy in another dimension that is about two billion year old civilization that went through Ramayana and Mahabharata. They were defeated but can come back in about 5000 to 7000 years....so, get ready for it.

HDRKID

Hi Krish:
People must learn to look beneath the surface to see what there is. For example, when I was in school, there was a girl who was more pretty than any other one. She got straight "A" and she lived in a huge mansion.

I remember my dad taking me past her giant beautiful house one day and I said "Oh wow, I wish I could live in that mega mansion." Well, my dad told me. "Do watch out what you wish for, as you do not know what is going on."

I told the girl that she was very lucky that she had such a wonderful life, but she told me that my life was a lot better than her own. First off, her dad was a drug dealer and that were he got all his money. She hated her dad because he would abuse her and she told her mom what was going on. Her mom called her a liar and she started crying.

Then I asked her why she did not call the cops. The girl told me that her dad would bring men to abuse her and the sheriff was one of the men. Also, that her dad and the sheriff were in cahoots as well as the mayor.

Like wow, this shocked me to my core. World was not bad, it was even worse. I realized that cops were not there to protect me. They were wolves and we were sheep getting torn to pieces.

Needless to say, I asked the nice aliens to take me out of this pig pen. I wanted to live in their place and not on earth any more. They did agree to let me live with them for awhile, and I found out that the aliens do not have such a wonderful life as you might imagine. From the outside everything seems nice. However, they are fighting against the reptilian empire. Problems exist where ever you go.

Still, living with aliens is something that I did enjoy. What is important is being with people who obey God, are full of love, and treat you nice.

red_shoes.jpg

Last edited:

Krish

Very nice HDRKID....

We can look at long term...like another 5000 years. But about 1000 years from now, we all will do well. But to do well, we must experience what is bad....How can you understand Light if you have not seen darkness...type of thing.

That is the good part...the bad part is, we have to go through the pain and suffering...whether on your own or your relatives and friends...so, I agree with you. There is a reason for that...but that is another topic.

That is one of my job (as a team member) to bring light to planet Earth...but it will take some time...I have been at it since 1983 developing Economy in Asia and everything else is very slow...but gradually it is getting there.

I think, dear God has a long range plan and we are in it. (I know what I will be doing in the next 500 years). The interesting part is since as life (spirit basis), we live a long time, the physical being at this time is just a minor issue. So, best way is to do the right Karma and things will settle down by itself.

Thank you for your post. We can discuss anything you want perhaps in another post...or at my Our Universe part...

HDRKID

Hi Krish

Aliens are like an Elvis impersonator - pretty good, but something is missing. Saccharin sweet instead of sugary. Oh yes, Saccharin is 400 X sweeter than sugar. However, a bitter metallic aftertaste soon comes. Perhaps they feel insincere. Basically, after I drink real sugar, I get a rush of energy. Fake sugar sub leaves you with zero. Humans detect that something is wrong. However, a diabetic will gladly accept Saccharin to help sweeten a sour universe.

Hybrids are a bit less sweet and there is no bitter after taste so aspartame is close to what they are. Similar to sugar, but not the same. Maybe you have an idea of what is missing.

Look at their own space ships that are various shades of gray. Bare bright white walls with no artwork or trinkets any. All the while, so cold and sterile, like an antiseptic clean hospital laboratory room. It is more than germs missing. Hard to put into words what they lack, but here is an example for you. My sister who hates them said it was all fake like Disney world and she hates fake things that are not genuine. Reminds me of counterfeit money or a Rolex replica - something is a bit off and feels wrong.

Reminds me of a low budget CGI movie. Yeah, it is a little too perfect and all the cracks in the pavement are gone. Like there never were any. Nothing is dented or damaged any.

Return to the Elvis impersonator metaphor once more. Close, but no cigar. There is a vital factor missing.

QrLR2gKnMfjY4.gif

Last edited:

Krish

Thank you HDRKID

I sent an email to you at hotmail that you may not have gotten it...anyway...

I, by now know more about Aliens because of deep meditation. So, gradually I am putting it out. There are about 70% material that are fantasy mixed with real stuff...hence, it is a mess to understand the big picture.

Close encounter of the third kind was most close...except the spaceship design...that spaceship belongs to another group...I could not get the details yet....from my mentor. Enjoy what is happening to us in our civilization in 2017 and 2018...then we worry about Aliens...