what is going on?

Weeeeee_Zard

I wake up and check my phone, there is a text from a friend that wants me to get into hunting wild boar despite the fact that I've never handled a fire arm...

However, I decided to go check out a shotgun at the nearest gun shop against my wife's advice to stay away from fire arms because of the "bad vibes", as I found the advice illogical. I thought about getting something that would also be good for home defense and zombies.

Later, I go have lunch with my wife before going to work and while i was driving i listened to a very gun related album from cypress hill, it called my attention that they were mentioning some of the guns i saw today at the store... Glocks and others.

we are ordering some burgers and we hear some ghetto ass people arguing and insulting each other outside... We comment in how crazy is San Francisco and then BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!
4 shots few feet away from us! Nobody got hit but a car did.... We run upstairs...

First thing that crossed my mind is " I went to the gun shop today"

We waited for the cops to arrive to come out.

Even knowing that it was irrational, I felt somewhat guilty and responsible for that "manifestation".

Weeeeee_Zard

On Saturday, I have this terrible gut feeling and the question I've had in my head resonates even louder: "is it my intuition or is that my fear is manifesting?"

I decide to keep up the good vibes, push myself into the positive side and have good will...

Good Will? I'm just in from of "good will" at Filmore and Geary in SF, so I suddenly know that "the answer" is in there in a book. Just like that.

I walk into the store, go directly to the books and i feel my right side warmer... some books in my left side with interesting covers so pick up 3-4 but they werent what i was looking for... so i turned to my right, as i felt from the beginning, I saw one that said "the seat of the soul" and something clicked as I remembered the thread I just participated here. I bought it without even opening it because I was already late to my shift.

I come in the brake room and my friend goes: " what is that book about?"
I said: " I don't know, (I explained what just happen) its supposed to have an answer.
She grabs the book and I see there is a folded page. When se gives it back, I open the book on that page and the chapter says:

"INTUITION"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It seems to me that you were guided to that book. You're lucky to be able to listen and follow your intuition, even though you may not even know how to.

Weeeeee_Zard

Thanks Numenorean7.

Continued:

So, when my friend realized that I did not fold that page she got spooked. She said "you make me nervous"

However, the only thing I read in this book is the word INTUITION so far. So I go sit at the table with the book and before I open it again, my other coworker sitting at my right says: " Oh, I actually read that book long time ago, its mainly about trust, trust yourself, your intuition, your very first hunch before you start over analyzing it"

He talked a bit more about it and asked me where did I get it, I told him the story and I added that I've been in the quest to know why I had a "really bad news" hunch and that I was hoping my fears weren't going to become reality. I told him I was looking for a guide to know when I was having a premonition, or I was manifesting my wishful/fearful thinking, or I was over aware about a topic so I was seen "coincidences" just because I was more aware.

I went to work, at the end of the shift my friend who found the folded page in the book offer me a ride. In the car she looks at me and says: " You have moods huh? what is this mood you are in now? whats going on?"
I explained that I had a cold knot like feeling in my hearth neck and upper abdomen, a grief like feeling, I was afraid something really wrong was coming and that I got very upset at my house mate for leaving the doors unlocked at night when he leaves the house so my wife and child are sleeping inside not knowing that they are not safe... I told her I was upset because of been close to a shooting a couple of days before and a robbery at my friend's fish store...

She said that too many things are contaminating my vibe, that I should focus in the positive... well, she asked me to promise to focus in the positive.

Next day, I try focusing in the positive but while driving to work with my family I told my wife this:
" Dear, I love you guys more than I can even understand. I feel something is wrong, something bad is going to happen, please look around you be careful. I'm trying to be positive and think that I'm just affected by a series of unfortunate events, but please don't be scared just be very aware and careful of your surroundings"

I work all day with this awful feeling in my guts.

My last client, came to work on her grief... she just had her dad pass recently. It was a very intense session for me more than for her I noticed and my chest felt cold. I had the song "across the universe" in my head.

I come into the brake room and they are actually playing the song "across the universe" but a cover from a different artist. Now my heart is beating up a bit faster. I tell a friend, he laughs.

I'm outside, thoughts crossing my head: "my dad died-NO, get out of my head!", "something happened to someone- NO, get out of my head!"

I call my wife to tell her I'm outside waiting and she says: "I have bad news" (My heart almost came out of my mouth and i got shaky)
"Our friend Adam died, he tried to save his best friend from a tidal wave in Kuaii when they were in a hike for Adam's birthday, they both drowned in front of Jen, she is devastated"

When she arrived, we just sat in the car, speech less, motion less, we couldn't even cry. A bunch of good memories, some tears and a big hole in our community.

Adam, a very friendly and vibrant guy is gone.

The silence is loud now.

Two San Francisco Men Drown in Kauai | NBC Bay Area

I dedicate this song to Adam, he saw the goodness in the human kind and live the example, to his memory and Jen who is left behind, please sing along and send love to her:

Words are flowing out like
Endless rain into a paper cup
They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe.
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
Are drifting through my opened mind
Possessing and caressing me.

Jai Guru Deva. Om
Nothing's gonna change my world

Images of broken light, which
Dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on across the universe.
Thoughts meander like a
Restless wind inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe.

Jai Guru Deva. Om

Sounds of laughter, shades of life
Are ringing through my opened ears
Inciting and inviting me.
Limitless undying love, which
Shines around me like a million suns,
It calls me on and on across the universe

Jai Guru Deva.