What is Hyperspace (T.E.C.)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
From the T.E.C. archive.

Thanks to: Adam Ruell for the info.

What is Hyperspace? Where does it come from? And Why is it here now? Hyperspace is any of four or more dimensions for example four-dimensional spacetime is hyperspace the space humans usually think about is 3 dimensional and contains lower dimensional spaces such as planes and lines is the opposite of these subsets a higher dimensional space which contains 3D space such as ours just as ours contains planes and lines the simplest hyperspace is one with 4 dimensions Einstein's Relativity considers the 3 dimensions of space plus 1 dimension of time to be parts of a 4 dimensional Space-Time continuum a coordinate hyperspace.

It is also when you make a jump in time and space you go faster then you disappear and then you will jump out of hyperspace and arrive at a different point in time and space.

Hyperspace comes from the infinite or eternity of time and space it is also can come from dimensions of time as well as in a common sense there are a lot of dimensions and universes that are there in space including Heaven and Hell as well in the spirit world the other side of the Earth as well as other planets real and imaginary we are living in dimensions of time and space as we know it right now as we exist so does time and space does too hyperspace is as real as a ship in outer space jumping one point to another point in time and space when a ship or a person jumps from one location to another they are entering hyperspace that is when a cloud or fog surrounds the ship or person then they enter and are going faster than the speed of light then they jump out of the speed of light and when they arrive the cloud or fog that surrounded them is gone then they arrived at their location successfully.

Dimensions of time correlate with the dimensions of space say for an example a man is walking down the street where he lives he wants to get home fast he arrives at his house but the next thing he notices is he is not at home but in outer space how did he get there? Simple he was not thinking of home but outer space instead the dimensions of time and space were in the man's mind or brain.

Time and Space are the essences of life if we didn't have time then we couldn't tell people what time it is and ourselves as well if we didn't have space then the Earth and planets wouldn't have been created. Hyperspace deals with the essence of minds of many people and objects it determines what space and time is and will be our scientists have yet to unlock what it really is and what it means.

Why is it here now? Because if we didn't study or research hyperspace which is the dimensions of space and time then all hope would fail on your part as well as others who don't want to learn about physics and astronomy if we learn about time and space then you have knowledge of what is to come and so forth you might even learn the mysteries of the universe including space and time. Hyperspace is one of the mysteries of time and space including the universe if you do your part then it will do it's part if you don't then it won't.

Krish

Best way to explain from my meditation thoughts is this:

We have about eleven physical galaxies next to each other. It is like your apartment next to another one.

The border line between those galaxies has a different set to structure as the fence.. Light trevels in the fence and hence it is part of that physical parameters.

When you play with EM field and Gravity you move your selves as a giant light wave...meaning your space ship forns a cocoon and moves in the space between the apartments. That is Hyperspace.

The catch is, just like Light, you will be connecting from one part to the other via the Hyperspace.

A simple example...Say, you have a space ship and you want to travel to another planet say 50 years years from Earth. What you do is go via Hyperspace and reach there in five days (Even light takes time to go some where)

How can you get there? Well, the product that will come out of LHC in about 50 years will be the catalyst to set up your energy and work with Magnetism at high rate for acceleration, protection and other function. We do not have the energy level yet...

You need a lot of technologies to have that space ship actually run...just like your aeroplane today... for example

You just can not show up on the border while the other high level creatures find out about you. So, make an agreement first...otherwise, you could be destroyed for it...You also need a quantum entangled communication devise (SETI?) too.

But it will happen...we are here for the future...

Carl Miller

Hyperspace. I first got familiar to this concept as my mind began opening to the etheric dimension immediately next and closer to our 3d world.
i have talked about it elsewhere as i tried hard to describe a greyish counterpart of the material world in which space ships navigate. Let me put it, simply, this way.
According to my own experience Hyperspace is really a vehicle thru which thoughts are transmitted. But Hyperspace ,unlike the general knowledge tend to see,
is not a flat region extending from a horizon to the other. Hyperspace is infiltrated by a myriad of tiny vortexes which connects parallel universes or dimensions, you may choose.
Funny that the general take is that it may be compared to our 'normal' space in which you would have to apply force to subdue gravity.
On the contrary, Hyperspace produces gravity. And you may very comfortably climb up invisible steps upon hyperspace cause it is the base on which thought constructs forms.
And forms dissolves into energy. Once i came across an energy machine, a vortex complex hovering over the square in front of my house. You could call it space craft or whatever.
A space craft can be either a time machine and an energy vortex.
It Drew my energy into itself and made a terrible noise of metal being grinded. And it, the 'machine' loudspeaker thanked me for having contributed. If it does not sound too nonsensical.
The next step was disappering mysteriously through one of these worm holes or vortexes or whatever.