What is it called [ a vortex ]

yetiman365

Will LIZ do? Any way Red I'll try and answer your questions first. First I'd like to say thank you for believing in my stories or at least having an interest in what I'm saying. As you can see no one else has come in here to check it out. The truth is that I'm not making these stories up they actually have happen to me and others that I have interviewed and had a chance to be with them when they happened. Yes to your first question about the compass .When this thing starts to open the compass goes wild and so does a GPS. We've had camera and walkie talkie batteries also go dead and sometimes they would start working after we left the area. The bird thing I can't do because I don't own one. But the dog starts to act up for some reason.As if I don't know.At one time there were three unknow pieces of metal in my leg . Right now as of today unless something has happen there are still two in there.There is a chance that the one may have broke loose from where it was attached and found its way out of the system if you know what I mean.So now to tell you about my daughters part in all this stuff. The day she was born that night two ufo's were seen near the area where I lived . Shorty there after they were seen over the top of our trailer . One night they paid us a visit this was witnessed by the neighbors on both sides of us. That was one of the most scariest night at the time that I had witnessed . It was about 2:30 in the morning. The trailer lite up in reddish orange color. When I tried to get up to check on her I was paralyzed. I tried to move but my body would not move . I tried to wake up my wife by calling her name . But no sound would come out of my mouth. The next day our two neighbors asked me what had happen last night .I asked them why .And they both said the same thing . They were going to call the fire department . I asked why and they both said that it was glowing reddish orange . I asked them why they did call the fire department They both said that they didn't know why .As time marched on there was more and more strange thing that happen to us.More ufo sighting over the top of our trailer. And for some strange reason I got addicted to paranormal stuff. Down the road later on it cost me my marriage and friends. As time passed the two us would get premeditation not sure if its the right word I want. We would hear voices in our head during the day telling us to go to certain places. Where we would see strange things go on . Like ufo's dancing around in the sky and ones that would come over our heads and stop for a while and then move on.Every time we heard the voice and went to where they told us we would see something strange go on. The night of the abduction we were both contacted during the day and were told to camp out. Had we know that it was to be an abduction we would have stayed home.They took us more than once. I have so many thing to tell you I your interested in hearing them. Most people think I'm crazy .I can assure you that I'm normal. Unfortunate for me and my daughter we are marked and watched by others Me more than her because she stopped but I still investigate the strange thing that go on up in Kinzua Dam area .That stuff really did go on I'm not lying to you . [ Note There was a humming noise also that night of the visitation I think that was what alerted the neighbors or woke them up. I have no answer as how the two of the came into being awake to see this.] I'll write some more tomorrow sometime if you are interested in hearing more.

Itheblaze

Liz is fine. I believe you until proved otherwise. There are millions and billions of planets. We can't be the only ones with intelligent life. It's that simple. Please continue, I find this all intriguing.

yetiman365

You right Liz, for anyone to believe were the only ones is a joke in itself. Are you a abductee yourself? The area I'm talking about is a very strange area. I have some pictures to back me up but I'm not sure how to post them.I'm also a paranormal investigator on the side. I'll tell you of some of my investigation that I have done. I have a web page called strange kinzua. I had all my investigation in it but the government shut it down some how and deleted my stories and pictures I had in it. But not to worry It's back up and running again except I have to put the investigation stories back in it along with the pictures and videos. My investigation got me into some hot water. It even got me a warning to stop what I'm doing and leave it alone if I know what is good for me. Doing this even cost me my first marriage.Liz you would never believe me if you seen some of the thing that I've seen in those woods. I was even told by the forestry that will know when your in these woods. I had the sheriff department also questioning as to what was going on. I'll start the stories tomorrow ok.

Itheblaze

Here's a family story. Around 1956, Mom (Toni Lee), around 12 or 13, was hanging out laundry with her Mother. This was in St. Augustine, Fl. on County Road 210 W. A place called Sampson. Suddenly, about 3 round disks whizzed by them, eye level, towards the field yonder ahead. Scared, they went inside. At sundown, they heard all sorts of claning and banging over at the woods and the field. This racket went on for 6 months. Once, when Grandmaw was sitting on the back porch, wasn't quite dark, she seen a man in a silver jumpsuit, walk out of woods and was going across. He seen Grandmaw, gasped in shock, and ran back in the woods. He was tall, hansome, with brown hair. Looked just like people. Then the noise just stopped. A month later, my Mom and her best friend Terry, got the nerve to go on through the woods to the field. They seen a huge burnt out circle, where no grass would grow for a couple of years. When it finally started to grow it was pitiful and small, so you could still see where the saucer had been.

yetiman365

How about I tell you the first time something happen up in this place.The place I call the circle . The reason it got its name is because there was a saucer that landed there .I have have pictures of the circle imprint that was left. Truly this is a very strange place. It's a place at night you can actually hear someone or something walking but never see it. We have tried to but no luck. Strange sound like a bigfoot call . Some really strange scream day or night .Now you know what to expect. The story takes place on a Sunday night around 7:30 or later. It was the night just before buck season open up . I get a phone call from a real close friend wanting to know if I'd like to take a ride to this place where he hunted. He said that he wanted to show me his blind in the woods. I had nothing better to do so I said I'd go along . He said to make sure to dress warm that we were going to hike in the woods for a short while. HadI known that his little while was about a mile I would have said no . And about 3 hours in the snow that was past my knees . So here we go. By the time we got there and parked the car at the entrance of what was know as Rimrock overlook area. After walking for about 45 min.or so on the road and up the logging road we stop for a rest. Off to the left was a gravel pit . It was about 100 feet of the main trail. As we stood quietly in the freshly fallen snow a light came on from the gravel pit area. At first we thought it was poachers in the area. But as we stood there not making a sound we watched the light moving around the area. So quietly I took my backpack off my back and got out my field glasses to take a look . The light was pretty bright . The strange thing about it was it was a white light . Not like a flashlight . As I adjusted the lens on it I was shocked to see that this light was just floating around. So when I told my friend he said let me see. Note as soon as we seen the light we went into a whipper mode. The first words out of his mouth after looking at the light was oh no we're in trouble. I asked why that was and what was that light. He said it wasn't a poacher light . He said it was a sensor light of some sort . I ask what he meant by sensor light. Either it belong to the government or them. I asked who in the hell is them . He said a UFO. Of course I got a laugh out of it. He said No I'm serious watch this and I'll show you . He said you stay put and watch. You're not going to believe this at first I didn't believe it either but as he walked about 20 feet away from me the light moved too. when he walked back so did the light. So I asked him if I could give it a whirl so I did. The light did the same thing for me. Now comes the strange part . Before I tell you let me stress the point that in no way shape or form am I lying to you.This is what happen next. I no sooner go back to where my friend was and all of a sudden the light went out and the whole area in front of us lite up . It was so bright that I could see the watch face on my wrist. I was now 9:30 at night. [foot note before I forget to tell you it took us over an hour to get there because of the snow on the roads.] The next words that came out of his mouth were oh Shit we're in trouble now. Silence came up on us . We stood there motionless not saying a word to each other for a short while.Finally the light went out . It was dark again.Now I will remind you that we were the only ones there and it had just quit snowing as we got there. So I whisper to him can we turn the light on . So we turned on our flashlights. You're not going to believe this but just off to the right of us were tiny shoe prints or tiny boot prints they only went down in the snow about 4 or 5 inches where we were in snow up to our knees. The prints were walking down the path in front of us . Yet we didn't see a thing. I ask my friend if we were going to follow them . He said we really shouldn't But we ended up following them anyway. We followed them for about a mile down the path . Then they turned to the left onto another path.There we followed them for a little way further . There they turned to the right and went up a small hill .[Footnote] We were able to see all around us where we were . We were in a clear area. So up the hill we went and down the hill we went . We actually just circled around and came back to where we had started.But there was something strange to add to it . There was another set of footprints that had followed us up the hill and there was another set of prints that had followed us down the path . But yet no one was in sight.Once again we could see in all direction for quite aways no one was to be seen. Needless to say we got the hell out of there.By the time we got back to the car it was close to midnight .

Itheblaze

About little people. I will relate an experience my friend had. When she was a 9yr old girl living in the black projects in Tampa Fl. in early 80s, a ufo the size of a living room landed in the middle of the outside basketball court. In the afternoon. There was about 12 to 15 children and teens waiting for it to open. Out came 3 little white people in silver-ish uniforms. 2 men, 1 women. They were about 1/half to 2ft tall. Not dwarfs, perfectly formed. One of them looked up and exclaimed," My! Everything's so big here!" Then they asked the kids questions, like, how tall do the adults get and are any their color (white). What do they eat, etc. The Earth was on there way (to wherever) so they stopped for a peek. They were there about maybe 10 minutes. Goodbye's and waves all around and into their little craft and zoomed away. Most of the parents didn't believe a thing except for the few that had seen a ufo wiz past.

Itheblaze

Another friend, also in Tampa, in the late 70s, woke up in the middle of the night standing at the foot of her bed with her night-gown un-buttoned. She seen colored lights, looked out her 2 story window and seen a saucer lifting off and away from the middle of the street. She frantically shook her boyfriend who finally, after 5 minutes woke up. Said calm down, she must have been having a nightmare, rolled over and went back to sleep. Shaken, she went to the bathroom and found her night-gown was also on inside out. When she went to tinkle, it burned and some kind of clear gel. She only told a few choice people of fear of ridicule. I believe many such encounters are kept secret because of this.