What is the secret of how to tell a clone from a human?

Taoist

clones of clones.jpg

Hello' to All:

Many have asked this question and been confused as to how to identify a clone from a human being.

What do you feel is the best way to identify these synthetic people?

Best wishes, Taoist

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
It's actually very simple to understand. Clones look exactly like you, but if you saw your clone, you wouldn't recognize it. That's how YOU would differ your clone. As for other people, clones are suppose to make you look EXACTLY like yourself, nothing more, nothing less. So, other people can tell if it's your clone or not, because the clone won't have your exact personality features. You will always have different personality features. Personally, I think that DNA wouldn't help at all because in my opinion one strip of DNA wouldn't cover ALL of your features, so you would need a hair/blood example. Therefore, since all of your DNA isn't there, you don't have the personality same.

Itheblaze

They would have to invent a way. Like telling a real from a fake diamond by looking through magnification and spotting the difference. Or a fake 20$ by drawing a line on it with a counterfeit detecting marker. I'm wondering if a cloned person's aura would look different or maybe not as bright as the original.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Would my clone have the entirety of my memories, up to the point it was created?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Would my clone have the entirety of my memories, up to the point it was created?
Your clone wouldn't have memories. Memories are like electricity. You can conduct them and do all sorts of things with it but you can't physically hold electricity. Memories aren't a nerve itself, they are like a message in between neurons. So unless they can copy youer EXACT neurons, then you are good. :D

HDRKID

Clones do not have a soul is one way. They do not have a high level of empathy for other members of their group. Most seem just a bit too cold and aloof to us. Remember that they grew in a tank and not inside a person. Few clones understand what is wrong. Often they will feign that they care. Being a clone is no fun because there is something of your essence missing.