What is time and how does it work?

timecore

At the speed of light space becomes
time and time becomes space.I heard
that somewhere on the internet.It is something think about.What if
our time was space for someone else
and our space was time for someone
else.Since motion effects time then someelses universe is affecting our space.which is their time.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

If we use Einsteins concept of Space and Time, we must adhere to his idea of it, so when it became apparent to him that Space and Time were inexorably linked together, he from then on wrote it as, Spacetime (y) :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If we use Einsteins concept of Space and Time, we must adhere to his idea of it, so when it became apparent to him that Space and Time were inexorably linked together, he from then on wrote it as, Spacetime (y) :)

I don't think we have to even consider the phony theories put forth by Einstein. After all, there are no inventions put forth by Einstein to verify any of his theories. All the good stuff was made by Tesla. So if you want to figure out how our universe works, just study Tesla's inventions. And you can also read some choice remarks made by Tesla about Einstein if you like.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
In response to the previous three postings: I highly respect the postings of Einstein and TimeFlipper, both members have incredible information about many subjects which are covered here in this forum. I try to read all postings by these two members, when they post information about electronics, ham radio, time travel, or any of the other wonderful subjects they write about.

I also respect the writings of Tesla and Einstein when you can find good writings that have not been changed or altered by someone. I also have a large book which I purchased about 25 years ago, which contains Einstein's personal writings with his personal handwriting and things he crossed out and rewrote. I also have a lot of Tesla's writings and papers which in some cases, I totally understand and other cases it's way over my head.

With timecore, I gave him a like because he was using his brain to think through time and space. But I don't fully agree with the end results of his theory, as the years passes, I do believe the comments he posted probably will not hold water when we use more powerful telescopes in space and learn more about the universe that we live in.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Prof, i also gave timecore the like for the very reason that you did (y).
My reply to him was meant to be humorously pedantic, which Einstein himself was (thats my only similarity to him :D), and thats why he linked the term Space and Time into spacetime, with no gaps between the two words..:)

Wow Prof, that hand written book of Einstein`s would be worth a small fortune for you...Shall i put it on Ebay for you?? joking :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sorry my friend, the Einstein book, I've had it for many years and I plan to keep it for many years to come.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

What is time and how does it work?

It is very frustrating to me to see so many people and including members here, wanting to build a real working Time Machine. If you were to ask these people, the question: What is time and how does it work? Not a single person could give you the correct answer.

The second question: If you do not know “what time is or how it works”, how are you going to build a real working Time Machine without that knowledge?

It looks like to me, everybody is wasting their time until they can answer the first question listed here. Once that is accomplished they will have insight to the second question. Only with working knowledge can anyone build a real Time Machine.

Professor Opmmur
From my conclusions matter is a standing wave vibration in the aether that is constantly generating itself somehow. That vector is the time arrow. It's like matter is the 4th dimension. Would also describe the wave-particle duality. If that standing wave destabilized and shot away it would appear like a wave.

Time to us appears as movement. If everything stopped moving then it would appear like time stopped. However as we know near large suns and blackholes time stops through some magical force. Is that standing wave vibration of matter also stopping?

Like two different types of time. Large scale time(movement) and tiny scale movement(particle standing wave).

Is all time travel about generating a force with large scale movement that can affect tiny scale movements of particles? All the rumored time travel devices supposedly use electromagnetic fields that oscillate. Obviously they're turning EM into curvature but how would curvature even stop time(movement) though?

How does gravity or inertia actually slow and stop movement?

Nobody addresses that little issue.

Obviously time travel reveals that we haven't accounted for all movement of our reality.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Of course...a standing wave is a scalar value has no spatial direction OR does it? Standing waves just seem to be standing but in reality are traveling spatially. All waves are a vector, they imply 3 things. 1)direction, 2)magnitude and 3)duration.

Do particles have a hidden spatial vector energy wave in them?
Is that the hidden motion known as time on the tiniest scale?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I think you need to think more out side the box and less high school science.
You just may find new answers to old questions.