1. Dismiss Notice

What is time and how does it work?

Discussion in 'Time Travel Discussion' started by Opmmur, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer

What I was trying to get you to realize is the real world of empirical facts was left behind in favor of a theoretical universe that is not the one we exist within.

I chose to explore the universe we are in where there is no mass at all. Instead there are basic forces. I notice you have been taught that a vector has a third attribute called duration. When I was in school a vector was just magnitude and direction. Of course direction doesn't have to be a spatial direction. It could also be a time-like direction.

Centrifugal force is just the flip side of the gravitational force. The plus and minus. And the inertial force is the one they are attempting to hide. There is a minus version. But there is some indication that the direction of time that associates with inertial force is what has changed direction. I need to point out that I have empirical facts to support these statements.

I notice you made reference to gravitational mass and inertial mass as being the same. Einstein made a similar blunder with his principle of equivalence. Newton also made a blunder with his F=MA equation.

TimeFlipper likes this.
  2. NaturalPhilosopher

NaturalPhilosopher Member

3. Harte

Harte Senior Member

You could match velocities with that mass, then measure its mass in a rest state. That's the only mass that counts, because mass gained through relativity is, well, relative.

There is no way to measure the velocity of anything at all with respect to space itself, because all velocities are relative to each other. There is no "motionless" spot against which to measure some absolute velocity.

Harte