What the giza pyramids true purpose could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian jj

I just know that I had a wierd experience by wearing a pyramid shape like a dunce hat. I also made one with gold and spirals which gave me a clairvoyant boost. An artificial one but yes a boost of some sorts. I think that the space inside can affect the soul. When you meditate or sleep your soul moves out of the body an inch or two. So if it gets into the pyramid space the modified spacetime structure that exists inside of polygons will slingshot the energy to another location

Carl Miller

Once I installed a pyramid hanging from the ceiling of my bedroom. Lying backlong looking up I could see the pyramid with the same dimensions of Giza Pyramid. It is said that it has therapeutic properties. My intention was clear= being energized by the mentioned therapeutic properties.
People say that those who wear a pyramid shape hat might as well wear a tin foil hat which alludes to mad people. By the way, the expression "wearing a tin foil hat" has become a synonym for a crazy like person.
So my usage of pyramids has been limited to placing it hanging from the ceiling over me while in bed. I would not have courage to wear a pyramid shape hat.

DocVance

Many mainstream egyptologists also view the pyramids as existing to launch the etheric body of the pharaoh to the "gods," due to their beliefs on the placement of the realm of the gods and the details of the pyramid's construction aligning central chambers exactly with the direct pathway to "launch" the spirit, though they view it more as ancient myth than as a possible occult truth.

brian jj

Many mainstream egyptologists also view the pyramids as existing to launch the etheric body of the pharaoh to the "gods," due to their beliefs on the placement of the realm of the gods and the details of the pyramid's construction aligning central chambers exactly with the direct pathway to "launch" the spirit, though they view it more as ancient myth than as a possible occult truth.
So you think that its possible that what i experienced could be very real?

DocVance

"Real" in an astral sense, perhaps, yes.

I would recommend reading Robert Monroe's "Journeys Beyond the Body" if you've not yet. He provides a level-headed, somewhat-science-minded approach to astral projection (though he refers to the phenomena strictly by the term "out of body experience") and described encounters not incredibly unlike what you described with the reptilian being. The difference you perceived between this experience and usual "astral projection" experiences, going by what you've described at least, is that you were probably more conscious of the world around you for whatever reason while in your etheric double. The astral world appears through symbols and vagueness if the mind hasn't totally wrapped around it, but it's possible to gain more clarity through practice and to see things through your astral eyes similar to how you see through your real eyes, and perceive that world in great detail as well. This dichotomy can be best explained perhaps as the difference between traveling somewhere astrally "in a dream" and actually watching yourself emerge from your body and wander around a representation of physical space.

I'm not confident in saying that the pyramid is what caused this shift for you, but it is certainly possible. The Egyptians were master occultists and designed the pyramids to aid in astral projection upon death, so it's not out of the question that replicating this in some fashion helped you more entirely remove your etheric self from your physical self by utilizing the same principles.

Another possibility, and my best guess, is that the pyramid shape didn't have any definite effect on you but your confidence that it would better allowed you to bypass your subconscious limiters and astral project in a more clear and physical manner.

brian jj

the only way to prove is for you to get up and try for yourself. The world is filled up with armchair scientists

Carl Miller

I heard it said (by non orthodox radio stations) that certain nietches cut off into bare incredible large rocks corresponds to portals to other dimensions.
So according to ancient astronaut theorists (include me 'in') through the mentioned passages the Gods came over to meet with terrestrials.
i do believe this kind of stuff. We have strong compelling evidences that the Gods taught humanity in an epoch that it is taken to be the stone age by our crippled imperfect history.

DocVance

the only way to prove is for you to get up and try for yourself. The world is filled up with armchair scientists
I'm not sure if the armchair scientist comment was directed at me or not but I've definitely tried many times and had many different results. I reference specific texts to give potential resources but I've also utilized all the methods I've mentioned, and Monroe's book I mentioned was more of a diary of his own experiments than a theoretical reference.

I haven't tried attaching a pyramid in particular but I've experienced the two types of projection you mentioned using various other methods and encountered things along the same lines as you. I've never come across the reptilian-like thing you described in particular but similar experiences are why I took a hiatus from experimenting for a while. I've almost gotten myself in deep trouble with it by going too far and I came out of my last projection with half of my body numb and unusable for almost half an hour after emerging though my body hadn't physically moved an inch.

brian jj

[QUOTE="DocVance, I've never come across the reptilian-like thing you described in particular but similar experiences are why I took a hiatus from experimenting for a while. I've almost gotten myself in deep trouble with it by going too far and I came out of my last projection with half of my body numb and unusable for almost half an hour after emerging though my body hadn't physically moved an inch.[/QUOTE]

this thing was definitely not reptillian. look at drawing and compare it to this animal
http://www.californiaherps.com/frogs/id/dorsolateralfold.jpg

I first met this creature a few years ago in a dream. I call it frog girl.

I believe this is how alien contacts starts. not a ufo landing on the whitehouse lawn and say take me to your leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.