What would you do?

If you could Time Hop timelines and take yourself out would you so you would be the ultimate one?

• Heavens no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

deathofbeauty

This is a curiosity of mine only because I often think about it but if you don't mind aside from answering the poll... Briefly describe why you would or wouldn't if you don't mind sharing

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I seen a movie where something like that happened. Sorry, I don't remember the name.

I suppose I could search where there is a timeline where myself had become very wealthy. Then take him out and seamlessly slip into his/my shoes.

Of course there is an alternate way to timeline hop which I have experimented with. Assume the habits of an alternate you and then pay attention to see if there are any visual clues that suggest you may have swapped bodies with your alternate. It has worked for me many times. But none really care to experiment. Similar to using an HDR. It only works if you have mastered the art of astral projection. No one seems to care too much about the work it takes to acquire that skill.

deathofbeauty

I seen a movie where something like that happened. Sorry, I don't remember the name.

I suppose I could search where there is a timeline where myself had become very wealthy. Then take him out and seamlessly slip into his/my shoes.

Of course there is an alternate way to timeline hop which I have experimented with. Assume the habits of an alternate you and then pay attention to see if there are any visual clues that suggest you may have swapped bodies with your alternate. It has worked for me many times. But none really care to experiment. Similar to using an HDR. It only works if you have mastered the art of astral projection. No one seems to care too much about the work it takes to acquire that skill.
Multiverse? I remember the guy killing his other selves.