What would you do?

kurisu

well could we use a directed frequancy jammer so it would scramble the signal . how ever that just might scramble your brain too huh, if they are on the same freq. shit that won't work either.. well damn there has to be a way to stop the signal befor it gets to the reciever is it a digital microwave signal or analog wave uhf/vhf ???

I don't want to go into specific regarding the signal itself however in a basic explanation it's a signal that is the same as your brain uses for it's neurons. As a result when you send it. The brain will take it in as a artificial signals and, use it's command

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok well now I am starting to see some problems for this devise.. each person's brain works with a set of signal's uneak to the person or we would have come up with a transmitter long ago to comunicate wireless to soildrer's in the field. and our brains would be able to talk to each other at close range. the frequency for awake and alert is beta wave's at 14-30 hz so the transmitter is the problem and if you have a workable theory for one you had best find a place to hide befor the boys in the black suite's show up to have a little chatt with you..
got to go for now have to pick up the kid from her babysetting job ......catch ya later

kurisu

ok well now I am starting to see some problems for this devise.. each person's brain works with a set of signal's uneak to the person or we would have come up with a transmitter long ago to comunicate wireless to soildrer's in the field. and our brains would be able to talk to each other at close range. the frequency for awake and alert is beta wave's at 14-30 hz so the transmitter is the problem and if you have a workable theory for one you had best find a place to hide befor the boys in the black suite's show up to have a little chatt with you..
got to go for now have to pick up the kid from her babysetting job ......catch ya later

That's the thing I don't need to use beta waves I plug straight into the nervous system itself it takes a little bit more work but, it's easier in the long run then beta waves. My room is setup in the event that something happens or someone comes already it's been prepared for about 2 years now but, like they loose lips seek ships. If the suits come for me I'll just leave the country lol

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool just make sure you watch your six dude them bastards are sneaky .. so you got past the beta to the central nervous system thats why it can't be bloked with shielding..... smooth and so jamming it won't work either it will shut down the nervous system too . is it possable to ground the shielding like a helmet with aluminum lining so the signal never make's to the reciver/brain receptors.. I know that pretty much any transmitted signal will be interupted with the rite combanation of metals and electrical circuitry maybe you can go that way... you have to find a way to protect the non willing people from the workers of the dark side of humanity in this world

kurisu

cool just make sure you watch your six dude them bastards are sneaky .. so you got past the beta to the central nervous system thats why it can't be bloked with shielding..... smooth and so jamming it won't work either it will shut down the nervous system too . is it possable to ground the shielding like a helmet with aluminum lining so the signal never make's to the reciver/brain receptors.. I know that pretty much any transmitted signal will be interupted with the rite combanation of metals and electrical circuitry maybe you can go that way... you have to find a way to protect the non willing people from the workers of the dark side of humanity in this world

The problem with making a helmet type protection is that I'm not actually sure how the signals enter the body I just know the information is sent to the brain for all i know any part of your body that comes in contact could pick up and, carry the signals.

Also are you ex military? I don't normally hear people say watch your six so I was curious. To be honest I don't think I'm fit to be a hero I'll live that up to others. I'm more like a child who worries for a butterfly who is stuck in a web but, turns my back and, runs when I get scared of being bit by the spider.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I spent my time playing GI JOE back in the 70's was a jet engine mechanic in the airforce.....and just for the record you are the hero type ...a hero is someone who is to damn scared to worry about getting hurt and just dose what need's to be done when it's time to do it...
so short or a chain mail suite of aluminum there may well not be any way to block the signal I'm not sure if the nerves of the hand or foot would transmitt to the brain or not they do carry there own signals so maybe they would just pick it up or piggyback it to the brain I am not sure... but there has to be a way to stop it ....every tech. has a weak point. have you tried this gadget on the neighbors cat yet just to see if it will work or is it all in theroy still????

kcwildman

Beastmaster
when you say readable data is that gonna be like binary code or could it even be like a video tape that could be viewed at will

kurisu

I spent my time playing GI JOE back in the 70's was a jet engine mechanic in the airforce.....and just for the record you are the hero type ...a hero is someone who is to damn scared to worry about getting hurt and just dose what need's to be done when it's time to do it...
so short or a chain mail suite of aluminum there may well not be any way to block the signal I'm not sure if the nerves of the hand or foot would transmitt to the brain or not they do carry there own signals so maybe they would just pick it up or piggyback it to the brain I am not sure... but there has to be a way to stop it ....every tech. has a weak point. have you tried this gadget on the neighbors cat yet just to see if it will work or is it all in theroy still????

I formed the theory based on respectable research from other companies. No one company was working on exactly what a needed so I had to put the puzzle pieces together. I'm going to look into these companies and, try to see if they all have a common parent company or supporter. If they don't then, I have nothing to worry about yet but, if they all share a common link then, i think it would be safe to say that someone is getting their fingers into these types of devices.

kurisu

when you say readable data is that gonna be like binary code or could it even be like a video tape that could be viewed at will

If your talking about the memory to video then, when it's put onto the computer or whatever then, it will be unknown format / coding most likely but, it can then be converted into view able format. It's kinda like take the hex codes from a image and, saving them as a .png the image will still come out however if you change it to a .txt you'll just get a bunch of random numbers.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok still just a theory cool..... so you have to rite the code for it too thats great...... that gives you some time then...... yeh do look into the companys cause if they are just smaller pieces of a puzzel then yeh someone ells is doing it too and the time will be shortined drasticaly to come up with a counter for it ......however the counter must be found or the whole damn bunch of us will be at the mercy of a bunch of mercyless bastard's and that aint a good thing for us no not a good thing at all......