Whatever happened to Steven Gibbs?

Himalayan Hermit

@HDRKID Do you have any update on Gibbs and how he's doing after the stroke. With Art Bell gone, I doubt we'll ever hear him again on C2C AM or any other show. One thing I always wondered was, why couldn't he travel back to rejuvenate himself out of the stroke? He always claimed that in his interviews, even to people who had transplants, etc.
Anyhow, hope he's doing fine.

TimeFlipper

@HDRKID Do you have any update on Gibbs and how he's doing after the stroke. With Art Bell gone, I doubt we'll ever hear him again on C2C AM or any other show. One thing I always wondered was, why couldn't he travel back to rejuvenate himself out of the stroke? He always claimed that in his interviews, even to people who had transplants, etc.
Anyhow, hope he's doing fine.

I feel very certain that when Steven Gibbs was recuperating, he said that he would not be making anymore HDR`s..

HDRKID

Today I am using my HDR as there is a lunar eclipse of a super moon. Steven Gibbs says that his HDR works best on a full moon. All the best to all of you. Steven Gibbs still answers the phone, but it is best to leave a message. Also, you can text him to his cell phone.

TimeFlipper

thats why people were asking me to make them a hyper dimensional resonator cause they couldn't contact gibbs to get them

Oi cobber, when i mentioned that you were making HDR`s for members, you told me a porky, when you said you made them some Space Time Modulators instead of the HDR`s!!...Bad Cobber o_O :LOL:..