Where can I get a HDR machine?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cool, I hope you're going to like it.

What made you buy one? Did a friend tell you about it, or did you find the device's existence on the net, by yourself?

witchiepooh

I was able to contact him & I talked with him a little over 2 hours. On January 1, 2015. I'm in the USA so my cost $360.00. I was sent this email when I called (1) 78five 23 one 88 nine one: it (HDR ) comes with a 12 page instruction manual that will tell you how to use it for physical time travel or healing or you just name it. To order go to a store with Western Union & fill out a money transfer form with your address & my address which is:

Then the full address was given along with you will receive a 10 digit tracking number & then you text him your address & tracking number to the previous phone number given for him. As soon as he receives the text he calls & verifies the order, he then picks up your order & ships out your HDR unit by UPS Ground (in USA) . Three more websites are given: hdr enterprises.com, hdr users.com & for paypal services, hdr now.com. For more information : hdr kid.com.
I want you to know that Steve personally time travelled right to the side of my bed that night to check me out because I am a person who can actually see spirits & I've collected them for years! I text Steve & told him I know he travelled to my bedside because I felt him not only checking my bedroom & house out but checking my thoughts out. That is also a gift that I have: I can hear your thoughts BEFORE you say what you are going to say & I prove it by helping a person get out the words when they stumble to think & they'll say: " Let me talk please!" They are usually amazed & angry at the same time & ask me " How did you know?" Steve checks out people BEFORE he sells the HDR to them because some people commit crimes against other people in all kinds of ways. The HDR will not be sold to dangerous people. I first learned about the HDR on YouTube.com doing research on past lives. Steve told me that I better be careful the next time I travel to Chicago because he knows my double & he made sure of this too! He said my double will cancel me out & send me to the black void forever if she sees me! That scared me! He also told me to use money that's at least 20 to 30 years old when I time travel in the USA & be cautious of how one dresses when time travelling. You don't want to stick out like a sore thumb! I'm going to tell you guys here that in my previous past life I was a involved with Dr. Fred Bell & Dr. Gerald Bull in hyper inter-dimensional space travel that involved experiments with missiles.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cool, you got to talk to him! I'm really curious to hear about your experiences with the device once you have it. Looking forward to it.

TimeFlipper

I was able to contact him & I talked with him a little over 2 hours. On January 1, 2015. I'm in the USA so my cost $360.00. I was sent this email when I called (1) 78five 23 one 88 nine one: it (HDR ) comes with a 12 page instruction manual that will tell you how to use it for physical time travel or healing or you just name it. To order go to a store with Western Union & fill out a money transfer form with your address & my address which is:

Then the full address was given along with you will receive a 10 digit tracking number & then you text him your address & tracking number to the previous phone number given for him. As soon as he receives the text he calls & verifies the order, he then picks up your order & ships out your HDR unit by UPS Ground (in USA) . Three more websites are given: hdr enterprises.com, hdr users.com & for paypal services, hdr now.com. For more information : hdr kid.com.
I want you to know that Steve personally time travelled right to the side of my bed that night to check me out because I am a person who can actually see spirits & I've collected them for years! I text Steve & told him I know he travelled to my bedside because I felt him not only checking my bedroom & house out but checking my thoughts out. That is also a gift that I have: I can hear your thoughts BEFORE you say what you are going to say & I prove it by helping a person get out the words when they stumble to think & they'll say: " Let me talk please!" They are usually amazed & angry at the same time & ask me " How did you know?" Steve checks out people BEFORE he sells the HDR to them because some people commit crimes against other people in all kinds of ways. The HDR will not be sold to dangerous people. I first learned about the HDR on YouTube.com doing research on past lives. Steve told me that I better be careful the next time I travel to Chicago because he knows my double & he made sure of this too! He said my double will cancel me out & send me to the black void forever if she sees me! That scared me! He also told me to use money that's at least 20 to 30 years old when I time travel in the USA & be cautious of how one dresses when time travelling. You don't want to stick out like a sore thumb! I'm going to tell you guys here that in my previous past life I was a involved with Dr. Fred Bell & Dr. Gerald Bull in hyper inter-dimensional space travel that involved experiments with missiles.
Wow you have a "collection" of spirits, awesome...but what do you do with them?