Where can I go to recruit others for metaphysical experiments?

TimeFlipper

What do you guys think of the idea of fictional realism?

I think the correct name for that is called schizophrenia.

Actually Einstein, believe it or not, but fictional realism is a genre consisting of stories that could have actually occurred to people or animals in a believable setting..Those stories resemble real life, and fictional characters within those stories react similarly to real people, so apologise to @StarTraveller94 for calling him a schitzo, and give him a like for educating us mere mortals, i have :p :D..

StarTraveller94

What do you guys think of the idea of fictional realism?

Actually Einstein, believe it or not, but fictional realism is a genre consisting of stories that could have actually occurred to people or animals in a believable setting..Those stories resemble real life, and fictional characters within those stories react similarly to real people, so apologise to @StarTraveller94 for calling him a schitzo, and give him a like for educating us mere mortals, i have :p :D..
I was under the impression that fictional realism was a branch of multiverse theory (Keeping in mind I'm using the word 'Theory' in laymans terms) that stated that given a truly infinite multiverse, that fictional worlds and people would exist.

I don't believe it necessarily, but it fascinates me.

TimeFlipper

I was under the impression that fictional realism was a branch of multiverse theory (Keeping in mind I'm using the word 'Theory' in laymans terms) that stated that given a truly infinite multiverse, that fictional worlds and people would exist.

@Einstein Shhhh @StarTraveller94 i was backing you up, and now youve just blown it ::LOL:: :D..

StarTraveller94

@Einstein Shhhh @StarTraveller94 i was backing you up, and now youve just blown it ::LOL:: :D..
Oh :oops: sorry.

Dreamwarrior

well in all honesty I haven't heard of that subject though you require human guinea pigs yes, well try asking your own natural living family members if you can recruit them.