Where can I purchase an HDR?

Seth

Hello Everyone,

I discovered online the Hyper Dimensional Resonator by accident recently. I have seen a vast community who firmly believes there is some validity to HDR’s ability to conduct time travel. I was wondering how/where I can get my hands on a working HDR?

steven chiverton

Hello Everyone,

I discovered online the Hyper Dimensional Resonator by accident recently. I have seen a vast community who firmly believes there is some validity to HDR’s ability to conduct time travel. I was wondering how/where I can get my hands on a working HDR?
steven gibbs the inventor of the hyper dimensional resonator makes them and sells them in the usa but so far he has been uncontactable his phone number is listed online if you like to try see if you can get hold of him otherwise best biuld your own

Seth

Hello Everyone,

steven gibbs the inventor of the hyper dimensional resonator makes them and sells them in the usa but so far he has been uncontactable his phone number is listed online if you like to try see if you can get hold of him otherwise best biuld your own

Where would I start? I’ve never constructed anything like an HDR before. If I were to build one, I would definitely need a step by step instruction.

Also, maybe someone is looking to sell their HDR and would like for somebody to take it off their hands.

It is increasingly difficult to get hold of Steven Gibbs now days.

TimeFlipper

Hello Everyone,

Where would I start? I’ve never constructed anything like an HDR before. If I were to build one, I would definitely need a step by step instruction.

Also, maybe someone is looking to sell their HDR and would like for somebody to take it off their hands.

Perhaps you know of someone who could build one for you, and you buy the parts for it? :).
If you have a private electrical store near to where you live, maybe one of the guys there could build if for you, for a small fee?

Seth

Perhaps you know of someone who could build one for you, and you buy the parts for it? :).
If you have a private electrical store near to where you live, maybe one of the guys there could build if for you, for a small fee?

Ultimately I would rather have one built by someone who knew what they were doing. I just messaged Steve again and I’m hoping he will reply back.

TimeFlipper

All the electrical stores i know of the guys there know how to solder properly...Its not like having a Guitar Shop where no one can play a guitar :D..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Im yet to see you come forward with any attempt to acquire a HDR from Steven Gibbs.

Or any reason why this would be a time travel device, all it is a physic amplifier .

The real question is for you TF, have you got one of these or have you used one?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's not argue over something as simple as whether or not you should have folks at an electrical store build you one.

Sometimes, HDRs can be seen for sale on Ebay.

Perhaps send a message to @DoctorZ He might be interested to build you one. He's a great guy.

TimeFlipper

Im yet to see you come forward with any attempt to acquire a HDR from Steven Gibbs.

Or any reason why this would be a time travel device, all it is a physic amplifier .

The real question is for you TF, have you got one of these or have you used one?

What you are asking me is completely irrelevant to Seth and obviously forms an attempt at Trolling...I gave him the information for help in constructing an HDR, and he respectfully declined it, and that is it...Perhaps you can offer Seth some advice which is the purpose of this thread, or do you just want keep on arguing as Num7 said??...Iam now out of this conversation..