Where can I purchase an HDR?

Himalayan Hermit

My friend Num!
So the blog owner, Dennis somehow keeps changing the URL to his blog. I don't know if it's due to the reasons that his blog (is taken down* or something else. He is quite protective of his privacy and the content he posts is definitely not found on any other site.

The last working URL (as of 2 wks ago) was https://dimensionaltimetravel.blogspot.in which he also took down. I keep checking for new URLs once or twice a month. This is the last working *cached* link (not live) which I have saved but eventually it will be gone once Google updates its crawling.
He used to post here also:
correction123

JimmyD

Who actually believes that thing actually works? ...because not only does it look more like a crystal radio, but it is painfully obvious that it is not an effective means of time travel or astral travel, or whatever it is supposed to be.

It stands to reason, that if it had any legitimacy whatsoever, things would be very different in regard to the HDR.

All the betting venues would go bankrupt, everyone would always win the lottery, the militaries and intelligence agencies would be ALL OVER it, it would be all over the national news, and people would be publicly sharing all the new and interesting things they do with it, etc., etc., ...etc., ...etc...

That would appear to be logical reasoning. I’m curious as to what the HDR does objectively and scientifically. I would imagine that there could possibly be some meditative benefits.

I first encountered the HDR before I knew what it was called during my first viewing of the movie ‘Napoleon Dynamite’.

I for one am quite curious about the HDR as there is a vast online community who raves about it. However, I’ve never seen anyone actually use it for non-comical purposes.

I tend to be open minded about things, and especially considering that I've had some very powerful metaphysical experiences. I have been doing clairvoyance since I was very small. So I am not one to be dismissive.

But it looks more like a placebo to me, whether it be a supposed supplement to meditation or astral travel or whatever.

For something to be considered operational or genuine, it has to have consistent results. It has to work every time by everyone who uses it and produce the same effects. People don't just buy things like cars or coffee makers expecting that they MIGHT work or sort of work. So why buy an HDR if it is not 100% guaranteed to work? Why buy it anyway, because those types of things are skills and/or gifts that require development and/or natural ability.

lamdo263

Hello Everyone,

I discovered online the Hyper Dimensional Resonator by accident recently. I have seen a vast community who firmly believes there is some validity to HDR’s ability to conduct time travel. I was wondering how/where I can get my hands on a working HDR?
steven gibbs the inventor of the hyper dimensional resonator makes them and sells them in the usa but so far he has been uncontactable his phone number is listed online if you like to try see if you can get hold of him otherwise best biuld your own
Yes they are greatly changing potential.*There is a problem with them and this is in traveling frames of cohesive-non-cohesive realities.
In a past encounter to where an HDR user did not follow his non-interference to timelines protocols, a time cop used a device that not only returned the HDR user back to their point of origin, however had cut his HRD unit, in half.

Classically how the use of this device works, is that one uses it. Come back home and goes to sleep and then the entire use parameter becomes known.

If the HDR operator returns with the HDR and it is in tact, but this reality only appears later, then how is use to be remembered? This might mean a time slip so that the cut in half unit can manifest itself.

The second use from non-sectored locality occurred when an HDR user had gone back to the 1920s in a modern automobile, using a mini Tesla Coil mounted on the hood of the car, to slip through time space. By just looking at the description dimensions of this jump, one will see a diversion from the HDR use, then return, to remember only later standard use.

A potential user here, really has to look at the past and reported use of the HDR, as obviously it not only has evolved, but component changed in use as well. Thank you

Hello Everyone,

I discovered online the Hyper Dimensional Resonator by accident recently. I have seen a vast community who firmly believes there is some validity to HDR’s ability to conduct time travel. I was wondering how/where I can get my hands on a working HDR?
Your not doing anything unless you have the right dna frequency. Only certain people can do this. People need to realize that not everyone can use this.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Does the hdr grant ability to dimension hop?
C.N. who at one time posted at Time Travel Institute said he used one to lateral hop into a reality that was very similar to metropolized Tokiyo. He said he materialized upon a concrete overpay way on the elevated ramp itself.

Apparently, this reality had sensors that were set off by his appearance. Police cars with flashing lights were coming after him and he began to panic because he could not get the unit working right.

When these police were within the fifty-meter range he finally got it to work and dimensionally jumped, back to this reality.

He also said in private conversation and I have no idea why he did this, was to HDR jump to the moon. I don't know why he would have done this as I don't know what the oxygen situation is on Earth's moon? He said that ETs of a good-natured sort knew of his jump before he made h it and he more of less jumped into their saucer-craft, saving his life.

They thought C was amusing, but cautioned him not to do things like this, because in the future they or other ETs might not be there to save his life.

C was a brilliant kid that was a university graduate and was quite skilled in not only the use of an HDR, but how to modify them so one could manifest for quite some time in the future or past.

While he said it wasn't imposable to go into the future using an HDR, it was generally easier to go into the past.

From what I get, try and keep out of the 1960s as there's more going on there, due to intel orgs and them being war years. So you might get caught by time police. The 60s were slightly before the 70s and 80s, which begins to get into the Montauk areas. So those time travel lanes, unless the areas you target for a jump are relatively low-level socio-political activity-wise, keep out of the 1960s.

O.B knew C.N. and passed info to him on how to porti-power-DC-pack and HRD so it had a mobility jump factor to it. O.B. used an HDR that was DC powered to go to a historic site that was near the European block of counties and kept this setup under a raincoat, which was tricky. He used a homemade vortex meter to be able to tell where places were that he might jump out. He never gave me in private conversation any more detail than that.

One has to know the balance between coil windings and electrical component layout as this relates to going zero, for portable jump-out factors, if you ever use one.

There's recent interest in setups using a modified cell phone plus a portable directorate, which is a hybrid lineage off the Bajak time capacitor as of late.

This is where the body is co-energized along with the dilation being established at the same time. With the portable dial-in computer that directs the jump to a certain target area. Again, very carefully put, the example for this projected use as shown in the myth, is a style of jumping unit that resembles the Vorgon use of time jumping, as shown in the sci fi series Star Trek Next Generation.

Actually that technolgies not so hard, once one gets the component use worked out. *To note the original use of the Bajak Time Flux capacitor was adding colinear circuit power to a paperclip on a wire, to where t metal paperclip was hanging on that wire. This was a made power junction shut near the antenna/power amplifier unit of an altered stereo of medium size.

The witness said that the paperclip glowed and then disappeared into space. bajac time flux capacitor - Search

So conversely if one were to be able to find the charging frequency and power coupled, in theory they could jump. *But on this theory I very strong stress, this is still at the experimental stage, so don't interject oneself as a test subject into these early kinds of workings.

*Note on the C.N. jump to the moon. What I think happened is that the track of the HDR jump was slow enough, so that the said ETs in their ship could not only get a transport lock on him, but diagnose what abilities he had in order to make it survival-wise on it's surface. They then captured him. But as I had said these were good natured ETs and let him go without chastisement.

From what I've heard about the moon, there's already bases there, so just anyone does not want to drop into those secure areas.

Last edited:

User456789123

C.N. who at one time posted at Time Travel Institute said he used one to lateral hop into a reality that was very similar to metropolized Tokiyo. He said he materialized upon a concrete overpay way on the elevated ramp itself.

Apparently, this reality had sensors that were set off by his appearance. Police cars with flashing lights were coming after him and he began to panic because he could not get the unit working right.

When these police were within the fifty-meter range he finally got it to work and dimensionally jumped, back to this reality.

He also said in private conversation and I have no idea why he did this, was to HDR jump to the moon. I don't know why he would have done this as I don't know what the oxygen situation is on Earth's moon? He said that ETs of a good-natured sort knew of his jump before he made h it and he more of less jumped into their saucer-craft, saving his life.

They thought C was amusing, but cautioned him not to do things like this, because in the future they or other ETs might not be there to save his life.

C was a brilliant kid that was a university graduate and was quite skilled in not only the use of an HDR, but how to modify them so one could manifest for quite some time in the future or past.

While he said it wasn't imposable to go into the future using an HDR, it was generally easier to go into the past.

From what I get, try and keep out of the 1960s as there's more going on there, due to intel orgs and them being war years. So you might get caught by time police. The 60s were slightly before the 70s and 80s, which begins to get into the Montauk areas. So those time travel lanes, unless the areas you target for a jump are relatively low-level socio-political activity-wise, keep out of the 1960s.

O.B knew C.N. and passed info to him on how to porti-power-DC-pack and HRD so it had a mobility jump factor to it. O.B. used an HDR that was DC powered to go to a historic site that was near the European block of counties and kept this setup under a raincoat, which was tricky. He used a homemade vortex meter to be able to tell where places were that he might jump out. He never gave me in private conversation any more detail than that.

One has to know the balance between coil windings and electrical component layout as this relates to going zero, for portable jump-out factors, if you ever use one.

There's recent interest in setups using a modified cell phone plus a portable directorate, which is a hybrid lineage off the Bajak time capacitor as of late.

This is where the body is co-energized along with the dilation being established at the same time. With the portable dial-in computer that directs the jump to a certain target area. Again, very carefully put, the example for this projected use as shown in the myth, is a style of jumping unit that resembles the Vorgon use of time jumping, as shown in the sci fi series Star Trek Next Generation.

Actually that technolgies not so hard, once one gets the component use worked out. *To note the original use of the Bajak Time Flux capacitor was adding colinear circuit power to a paperclip on a wire, to where t metal paperclip was hanging on that wire. This was a made power junction shut near the antenna/power amplifier unit of an altered stereo of medium size.

The witness said that the paperclip glowed and then disappeared into space. bajac time flux capacitor - Search

So conversely if one were to be able to find the charging frequency and power coupled, in theory they could jump. *But on this theory I very strong stress, this is still at the experimental stage, so don't interject oneself as a test subject into these early kinds of workings.

*Note on the C.N. jump to the moon. What I think happened is that the track of the HDR jump was slow enough, so that the said ETs in their ship could not only get a transport lock on him, but diagnose what abilities he had in order to make it survival-wise on it's surface. They then captured him. But as I had said these were good natured ETs and let him go without chastisement.

From what I've heard about the moon, there's already bases there, so just anyone does not want to drop into those secure areas.
Where can I read more about CN and OB?

lamdo263

Where can I read more about CN and OB?
I'd try here as it seems to me, that is they've changed the format of TTI from where it used to be.

To make a suggestion, I'd do read into what time travel users say they have gone through. Take notes and compile a good bit of information. This way you can truth tables what's more than likely true as opposed to false.

What I have puit down, was the result of private conversations so is more or less a distilled intensity of information experience yields where you won't get that elsewhere. HDR users share about their expierences in time travel. - Search